Labor Day thoughts and thanks...

Crumudgeon

POW-MIA.. never forget...
Any thoughts or thanks on this Labor Day.

Thanks to the many good Brothers and Sisters I have met since the Overnite takeover.
Thanks to my BA for despite being busy is usually very good at returning my calls.
Tanks to our Local Officers who listen when we talk..
Thanks to the past Teamsters that set the pace and tone for our future.
Thanks to all who made our jobs a living wage, unprecedented benefits and highest respect level in our industry.

Thoughts: To our negotiating team at this historic contract.
Take off your fancy shoes and put the steel toes on again, and look at your proposal from our side of the table.
We need to grow this Union, we need to show the "other" companies we got clout!! Give us something we can be proud of, to make them run to us saying, " We want in, we need protection too"
To our fellow Right to Workers, join up, no more free ride, you get the benefits, now share in the pain. No more divide and conquer.
Lets make Union labor great again!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for change

Almost nobody will leave when they have a lot to lose. It’s a fundamental problem ignoring part timers and the chickens are coming home to roost.

F

Frankie's Friend

I wish I could allow myself to do that but I realize there are things greater than myself. I don't do this for me, I do it for the men to my right and the butch women to my left.
Just a joke inde. People gotta laugh. They live longer.
Well, depends on who and what you're laughing at.:rolleyes:

F

Frankie's Friend

I laughed at @Gumby 's nude selfie he sent me, does that count?
I'll share it for you:
Screenshot_20180903-112117_Chrome.jpg

There's a charge of course.
PayPal is up and running.