LABOR

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You seem to think that labor is entitled to the free use of someone else's land and capital.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Labor doesn't have to participate if it doesn't like the terms and "someone else" isn't obliged to pay more for the labor than it is worth.

What about when "someone else" rigs the system so he can keep unions out and wages low? No one particular in mind.

fred can shove it

Labor doesn't have to participate if it doesn't like the terms and "someone else" isn't obliged to pay more for the labor than it is worth.

I'm glad the people who fought W.W. II did not believe this way. I like getting up on Sundays and being able to go to Church and PRAY to GOD without someone telling me I can't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And democrats don't?

Sent using BrownCafe App

No.
correct. if you do not believe him, watch Ben-Hur, the whole movie is Charlton Heston ( notice the capital letters for his name) and labor rowing the boat.

hey fred, if you want ramming speed, do it yourself.

fred rams us all the time, but you're right. If we all just sat on our bumpers one morning, fred would be up :censored2: Creek. He can row in circles (he is anyway).

fred can shove it

I'm glad the people who fought W.W. II did not believe this way. I like getting up on Sundays and being able to go to Church and PRAY to GOD without someone telling me I can't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well, thankfully labor has NEVER seen any laws that rig the system in its favor.

Labor is supposed to have the right to organize and collectively bargain in this country. While that right technically still exists, realistically it has been taken away with GOP maneuvering and tactics like Smith's RLA exemption, which amount to a war on unions.