Lack of 1200's

Geo926

Does the company still make them, or are we done with them? Seems silly to keep brick loading 1000's day after day. The workhorses are great trucks, but there are only a few in my center.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Does the company still make them, or are we done with them? Seems silly to keep brick loading 1000's day after day. The workhorses are great trucks, but there are only a few in my center.
p1200s so they can add another section or two of house calls to the bricked p1000? ;D

By The Book

When the boss feels there's a need for one you'll get one. Get in his ear...and stay there. Larger truck = more work, be careful what you wish for.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd be happy with a p1000 with less than 500k miles on it.

PT Car Washer

Does the company still make them, or are we done with them? Seems silly to keep brick loading 1000's day after day. The workhorses are great trucks, but there are only a few in my 's center.
Haven't seen a new P 12 in years. Only the new and narrower P 8's and P 10's.

rod

Retired 22 years
We have to new p12's
We need more 10's

But for some reason they are having problems with them.

Biggest we ever had was a P-800. One of the best days I ever had was the day I talked them into putting my route into a P-700. (always got some bulk taken off with a 700 and it had power steering and low steps).