Laid off Drivers as helpers at $8.50

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Any drivers being used for helpers should be getting normal driver rate, You are also guaranteed 8hrs because you are doing driver duties

And file for driver pay plus late penalties if you do not receive it weekly. That should offset any illegal savings put forth by a misguided attempt to legitimise stealing Teamster work. Go Teamsters!

raceanoncr

I've been extremely busy at the hub, trying to find a good hiding place. We are trying to cut me to make up for all the unproductive, worthless supervisors and managers. Working on eliminating IE positions, and cutting Pac-Man from our screens. I've eliminated about seven pimples and with a little more help finding better hiding places, I might have taken ten dumps this week.

Great! Just great! Still at it, we see, Bill Gates!

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I've been extremely busy at the hub. We are trying to cut back to make up for all the unproductive, worthless teamsters. Working on eliminating pickoff positions, and cutting loads. I've eliminated about seven pickoff positions and with the help of a little load quality I might have cut ten loads this week.
May God grant you the success you so richly deserve.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I've been extremely busy at the hub. We are trying to cut back to make up for all the unproductive, worthless teamsters. Working on eliminating pickoff positions, and cutting loads. I've eliminated about seven pickoff positions and with the help of a little load quality I might have cut ten loads this week.

What the ****** is wrong with you????

You are either a non-UPS management person or some jackass that has his days numbered!!!

Why do you think what you post is "good"??? A-hole!!! Sharpen up!!!

DazedandConfused

Our National agreement states that no FT driver will be laid off while there is a helper in the building. Not sure if it is in the rider or not, but definately remember seeing it. If it is in yours, filing a grievance is what I would do. What does your's say???

Overpaid Union Thug

What UPS is doing this peak is shamefull. I'd say 75% of drivers in our center are working between 10.5-12 hours a day, while they chop out routes. Missed are up, and worst of all chopped route pick ups are being missed but sheeted as stop complete. Local management doesnt care, it all looks good on numbers. Missed stops are being sheeted as NR1 per management. Well we should loose enough customers after this peak that IE will get their wish of chopping half the routes out.

Sound right. Luckily our center is like Dannyboy's regarding layoffs. This allows anyone in the bottom fourth of the seniority list that is wanting to work to not worry about being laid off. This is just another example of how management is screwing this company in the name of "getting the numbers." I'm glad our supplement states that laid off drivers are paid as drivers unless they are laid off more than 7 consecutive days.