Larry Flint?

Non sequitur

Top progressive representative Larry Flint puts bounty on the president's head. In an effort to coalesce members of the media with the democratic party, antifa, communist, and BLM, the life long social justice advocate Mr. Flint puts out an ISIS style plea to bring down the administration.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Top progressive representative Larry Flint puts bounty on the president's head. In an effort to coalesce members of the media with the democratic party, antifa, communist, and BLM, the life long social justice advocate Mr. Flint puts out an ISIS style plea to bring down the administration.

What?

MAKAVELI

Sort of like when Drumpf asked the Russians to Hack Clinton's emails.:wink2:

bbsam

Staff member
Would be funny if Mueller showed up to collect.

Almost as good as if Manafort and Devin Nunez did.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Uummmmm.........

*Flynt*

Spelling matters.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I think a lot of the Reps secretly envy Bob Corker for speaking his mind. It will be interesting to see what this dredges up. In any event, the upcoming deranged tweets will be amusing as hell.

Box Ox

Hey, guess what: Whatever is dug up for that bounty would have to be proven to be true, and a violation of the law. So if Donald has been a good little boy, he has nothing to worry about. ISIS style plea....LOL.

badpal

Flint is still alive? who would have thought
Yeah that's a surprise, but it brings back a precious childhood memory. Had to be late seventies, think I had just turned 17. Me and one of my hay hauling buddys each bought one of the infamous scratch and sniff issue and a case of Falstaff beer(best beer ever made boys). Opened mine, but I ran across him 5 or 10 years ago and he said he still had his still in the wrapper.

Non sequitur

Yeah that's a surprise, but it brings back a precious childhood memory. Had to be late seventies, think I had just turned 17. Me and one of my hay hauling buddys each bought one of the infamous scratch and sniff issue and a case of Falstaff beer(best beer ever made boys). Opened mine, but I ran across him 5 or 10 years ago and he said he still had his still in the wrapper.

Robin Hood couldn't have had a more unifying cause!