Las Vegas drivers.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm in Vegas, are you getting a driver sup? We have two buildings here... North and South.
Yes, we are getting a a driver sup. I don't know which building he came out of though. He said he was a driver for 9 years before going into mgt. and has been with UPS for some 30+ years.

Ha ha well as far as I know we haven't lost any driver sups, so I'm guessing he came from the north building... We don't associate much with those folks, mostly dread going up to that building for anything!

John79513

Hello Everyone
I worked as a driver helper(Northern California) this past season and would like to Work in Las Vegas. How often do you guys see new hires in preload? I'm not arrogant and think I'm gonna hop on a package car as that would be my goal. How long is the wait to become a package car driver? Do you guys have any tips? Thank you!

diffizzle

Hello Everyone
I worked as a driver helper(Northern California) this past season and would like to Work in Las Vegas. How often do you guys see new hires in preload? I'm not arrogant and think I'm gonna hop on a package car as that would be my goal. How long is the wait to become a package car driver? Do you guys have any tips? Thank you!

I work in the south unload. They just hired about 20 new people in the past month and looking on upsers in the las Vegas area they are hiring more. Wait to become a driver is about 4-6 years. Tips are, try to go to unload or amazon returns. Don't load...it sucks.

Also, don't apply to the north building. Its smaller and older. South is where you want to apply.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Love them.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1436464660.581872.jpg

As do I
That's not what I was referring to this guy had a running skit on a show called Hee Haw. Used car dealer BR 549 was his phone number