Lasership??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimnim

The Nim
I'd be amazed if it is actually delivered today. Which also raises a question of "do they deliver on Christmas day?"

over9five

Staff member
Well, I've lost all faith in Lasership! They will no longer be my preferred delivery company!!!

bluehdmc

It's a residential delivery---how difficult can it be?

I live in an apartment/condo complex built in the 60's, UPS, Fedex, and the PO all deliver to our rear door. My doorbell doesn't even work on the front door from disuse. Fedex Ground/Home, the old Airborne Express and now Lasership all try to come to the front door, or leave notices on the front door that don't get read. I think that's what package car drivers call "area knowledge".
I actually had occasions where Fedex Ground would say no such address or business closed.
That's how difficult it could be.

AKCoverMan

I can only imagine the deep disapointment you must be feeling right now, after placing your full faith and confidence in their tracking sofftware that told you they would be delivering on Thanksgiving!

Seriously, as the online market continues to mushroom, cut-rate competition is going to spring up especially in thick resi areas. The service won't be as good but they will make it up in volume.

I worry about this type of competition more than Brand-X..

OptimusPrime

I agree

Those drives are probably making minimum wage with no benefits once obamacare kicks in they will be out of business.

For sure. God forbid we live in a country where people have access to moderately priced healthcare. God damned Obama. Especially for working stiffs like some bloke humping packages with zero benefits. Eff him. Let him get buried under a mountain of unpayed medical bills, lose his job, and then go on all the social programs Republicans seem to hate. Which by the way are never going anywhere. Clueless conservatives. Want to save a dime to end up paying $10.

over9five

Staff member
Oh yeah, it arrived!

I didn't even hear the guy, sneaky little......
Missed out on his turkey sandwich!

over9five

Staff member
Lasership delivered to us twice this week. Today, I caught him!

They are fast. We only ordered the stuff from Amazon over the weekend. This guy works from Woburn, MA. I wish I knew how the packages get from Amazon to Woburn...

Status
Not open for further replies.