Last Chance Final Agrement

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Has anyone ever had a to sign a "Last Chance Final Agrement" or ever heard it before?

I have never had to sign one, but I know what they are.

If you get a DUI...or if you cop to a drug or alcohol problem and take a leave of absence in order to undergo rehab...a condition of returning to work is that you sign a "last chance" agreement to remain drug and alcohol free. Violation of said agreement is grounds for immediate termination.

Overpaid Union Thug

If you get a DUI...or if you cop to a drug or alcohol problem and take a leave of absence in order to undergo rehab...a condition of returning to work is that you sign a "last chance" agreement to remain drug and alcohol free. Violation of said agreement is grounds for immediate termination.

Should be null and void per the contract.

Dark_Team_135

Should be null and void per the contract.

Hell our State Grievance Committee has given these out to members for different infractions and basically told them that they will not win if they do whatever it is that they were accused of again and file a grievance if discharged for it. They call them "Final Warnings."

bbsam

Staff member

That was the case in my exit from UPS.