Last Day at FedEx

AB831

Today was my last day. While I think my opinions on the company are no secret, it’s been nice working in the same workgroup with my buddy from high school for the past four years, and I’ve also enjoyed working under an excellent manager. The company gave me the financial ability to pay my way through school without taking out a loan, so for that I will always be grateful. I wish everyone the best of luck in their future endeavors, and I’ll still be on the board to commiserate

dezguy

Today was my last day. While I think my opinions on the company are no secret, it’s been nice working in the same workgroup with my buddy from high school for the past four years, and I’ve also enjoyed working under an excellent manager. The company gave me the financial ability to pay my way through school without taking out a loan, so for that I will always be grateful. I wish everyone the best of luck in their future endeavors, and I’ll still be on the board to commiserate
Best of luck, bud!

Indecisi0n

Are you old and retired or left young and early with a hard body?

AB831

Only five years older than you. I mean I can run but just not for long periods of time. I am just heavier than what my body normally is.
I feel you, man. I had to lose about 50 pounds before I was able to run with consistency. After that, I lost more weight than I wanted to. It’s kind of a chicken and the egg thing.

Indecisi0n

I feel you, man. I had to lose about 50 pounds before I was able to run with consistency. After that, I lost more weight than I wanted to. It’s kind of a chicken and the egg thing.
Yea I dont like being skinny. I feel too weak when I lose too much weight.

bacha29

Having grown tired of doing the same old thing day after disgusting day , knowing that what you're doing the first day you're there is the same thing you're doing the last day you're there. and what you're making the first day you're there is the same as what you're making the last day you're there it's good to see that you're moving onto something that's good and could prove to be far more impactful than just pick it up here, haul it over there and put in down some place else.

For many of us, we ended up having to take what the economy would give us. In your case the opportunity is there to do what you want to do....not what you have to do just to hang on...That's no way to live. Best wishes.