LAST DAY!!!!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This must vary as we have until Peak to use all of our days and get paid for any unused days mid-December. I always seems to run out of days before I run out of year.

SWORDFISH

Jones is it just me or is there no clear subject here? Upstate and problemringer, are you guys dying or what? I have read alot of posts like this lately where people start a thought w/ out explaining it. :peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Gee I don't know about ya'll, but I still have 5 sick days, and 3 personals to use, plus 5 weeks of vacation.
Feeder Driver's don't count! I have 2 days left for the year plus 2 weeks of vacation. Funny, I was going to start a similar thread because I was curious to see how many days everyone had left.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Feeder Driver's don't count! I have 2 days left for the year plus 2 weeks of vacation. Funny, I was going to start a similar thread because I was curious to see how many days everyone had left.

I have 2 option days which I am taking the 10/11, and vacations weeks in June, Sept and Nov. No sick days left.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Central Region employees, depending on seniority, receive their option days from May to May.
I believe that is what the OP is refering to.

P.S. I have all 6 weeks left, plus two option days as of Monday.
Chomping at the bit and getting salty waiting for them arrive.

badpal

Central Region employees, depending on seniority, receive their option days from May to May.
I believe that is what the OP is refering to.

P.S. I have all 6 weeks left, plus two option days as of Monday.
Chomping at the bit and getting salty waiting for them arrive.
Will get a check for them in a couple weeks not took one in 15 years. Got turned down for one swore i would never ask for one again .

Cementups

Box Monkey
In Central PA our cycle is May 1-Apr 31 as well. I was out of days but I am taking off Monday, the first day of the new cycle. :surprised: I'll be recovering from a race though that i am running on Sunday and running some errands. Yay!!!

UPSGUY72

In my local they pay you if you have anything left as on may 1st. I didn't use one day and just got paid out for it today.