Last Day

walk it off

25 years in package full time and the day has arrived. Peer 80 and sign out. Don't miss it and don't regret one day of driving. Much different company than the UPS back in the late 80's. More emphasis on numbers and profit. I raised a family, bought a house, and was afforded a very comfortable lifestyle. Still....... it feels good to NEVER have to drive again. My advice to all; retire at earliest date. C YA

Catatonic

Nine Lives
25 years in package full time and the day has arrived. Peer 80 and sign out. Don't miss it and don't regret one day of driving. Much different company than the UPS back in the late 80's. More emphasis on numbers and profit. I raised a family, bought a house, and was afforded a very comfortable lifestyle. Still....... it feels good to NEVER have to drive again. My advice to all; retire at earliest date. C YA
Congrats and come back and visit when you need a little fix of UPS for old times sake.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
It was 28 years for me, retired a year ago. Congrats to you and enjoy. You've earned it! Now join a gym!

andrsnbkj

....which you won't be able to start receiving until you turn 65....
That was the plan anyway. I can't stand the treatment and them fudging you left and right and no time off besides vacations. Thank god I have back up trades I went to a technical high school and a technical college. Many drivers don't have that they are stuck. I got sucked in because I was going to college and need a part time job then just never left

On my last day of work I will back ten miles, have over a hundred seat belt violations, drive w the bulk head door open all day, run under 10% trace and most importantly back first every stop but put in reverse for a few feet after I stop complete. Can't wait.

On my last day of work I will back ten miles, have over a hundred seat belt violations, drive w the bulk head door open all day, run under 10% trace and most importantly back first every stop but put in reverse for a few feet after I stop complete. Can't wait.
You could also use duplicate stop for every stop and do a lot of other other.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
While humorous, you will most likely become mature by the time of age you qualify for retirement.