Last nights bloomberg debate! Woohoo what a show!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Last nights debate was actually quite good. For once, the candidates didnt have softball FOXED SPEWS questions thrown at them so they can turn a debate into an OBAMA ROAST.

The moderators last night kept them all in check, made them answer directly even though most tried to skirt away from specifics (cause they dont have any). The moderators tried to pin them down on issues and called them out when they didnt answer the questions.

Romney dodged most questions, Bachman sounded like a loon repeating herself over and over with the same old tired lines of " I was a leader in congess ..blah blah blah" and never gettting to the answer to the question.

PAUL and SANTORUM spoke the most directly and Gingrich sounded like he had the right thoughts but he is just too old for the job.

Huntsman tried jokes that didnt work, PERRY looked like a robot as he sat there with an expression on his face mimicking GW BUSH and when he spoke, he sounded like a dork without a clue.

As for CAIN, his repetitious claims of 999 make him sound like a snake oil salesman, and for the most part, he showed he is OUT OF HIS LEAGUE. He is stuck in one gear, he cant shift on his feet and it shows. He has a tired line of 999 and nothing else.

I thought he looked second worst after perry.

A good debate where they all had to answer tough questions even though they couldnt.

I am sure FOXED SPEWS will put on another debate, lob softball questions again to resurect each of them.

Peace.

island1fox

TOS,
Sorry I will give you no high fives on that review. You had to be watching a different debate than the one that took place last night.
The liberal moderators locked dazed and confused after being presented with direct answers and facts. Case in point the question on why no Banker has been put in jail for the housing collapse. The answer was clear-- there are too many politicians that would have to go to the gallows first. Some Republican's but many Democrats. After the first wave of successful prosecutions of politicians the focus would than be put on the second tier wallstreet and the bankers. The moderators shrunk when the names of Country Wide Chris Dodd and Fannie and Freddie protector Barney Frank were clearly identified as guilty parties.

From definitely an Independant point of view--I dispise both the Rinos and the Libs--I HOPE that President Obama enjoys his remaining Golf Games as President because I am sure that will CHANGE.:wink2:

ked like a robot as he sat there with an expression on his face mimicking GW BUSH and when he spoke, he sounded like a dork without a clue.

As for CAIN, his repetitious claims of 999 make him sound like a snake oil salesman, and for the most part, he showed he is OUT OF HIS LEAGUE. He is stuck in one gear, he cant shift on his feet and it shows. He has a tired line of 999 and nothing else.
He was sounding like 0bama??? what a disappointment.

moreluck

golden ticket member
..."As for CAIN, his repetitious claims of 999 make him sound like a snake oil salesman, and for the most part, he showed he is OUT OF HIS LEAGUE. He is stuck in one gear, he cant shift on his feet and it shows. He has a tired line of 999 and nothing else..."

Something like..........."Pass This bill" "If you love me you'll pass this bill." "So you gotta pass this bill." Please pass this bill right away" ??

klein

Für Meno :)
No one was really presidential in my opinion, Romney is probably the closest to it, but after announcing he wants to build up the military last night, and spend more money on it, when actually the country wants to save on military spending - that was a big boohboo !

Seriously if you want to spend more on military, where does he want to take those funds from ?
Can't tax the rich more, so more cuts to SS and medicare, I suppose.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No one was really presidential in my opinion, Romney is probably the closest to it, but after announcing he wants to build up the military last night, and spend more money on it, when actually the country wants to save on military spending - that was a big boohboo !

Seriously if you want to spend more on military, where does he want to take those funds from ?
Can't tax the rich more, so more cuts to SS and medicare, I suppose.

They all should be on the short bus. Cain will have to ride in the back.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Why would he have to ride in the back?
because they are closet racists. Because Herman thinks right. He has the right plan for America. If his 999 plan wont work, he is a problem solver he will find one that will, which is what most normal thinking people would do. Obama wants to keep trying the same thing over. A liberal only thinks something doesnt work, coz we just havent done enough of it. A smart thinker says, well we need to try something new. Go Cain.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Because a black man doesn't have a chance of getting nominated by your beloved GOP. He couldn't carry the South, and wouldn't satisfy the Tea Party crazies. Watch him drop like a rock once things get serious. Oh, and he doesn't have any money in comparison to Perry and Romney. The entire Republican field is absolutely pathetic. You've got nobody. A month from now, Cain will be like Bachmann. Out of the running.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So you think we are racist and a black man, cant handle the pressure? I wouldnt care if he was yellow. And he has no money? I think he is a self made man, and he will carry it off. He can rent buses, and doesnt have to go to the back, as this is 2011. And Ill bet he could buy more than a few with his own self made money if he wanted to. he doesnt need to. Pathetic thoughts you have. I dont live in the same mindframe as you. I dont hate the rich guys, I envy them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Because we already have had a African-American for POTUS.
And the last thing the dems could stomach was two non-whites to be the finalists for the job.
It would actually tear their emotional conflicts apart.
How could they justify which one to vote for ?
No, they need a chocolate & white election.
It is the only way they can continue to play the race card, which is the only { sad } position they are experts at.

brett636

Because a black man doesn't have a chance of getting nominated by your beloved GOP. He couldn't carry the South, and wouldn't satisfy the Tea Party crazies. Watch him drop like a rock once things get serious. Oh, and he doesn't have any money in comparison to Perry and Romney. The entire Republican field is absolutely pathetic. You've got nobody. A month from now, Cain will be like Bachmann. Out of the running.[/QUOTE]

Cain can't win the south? Quick, someone tell Florida that their straw poll results were illegitimate because Mr. FedEx says he couldn't possibly win a southern state!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Because a black man doesn't have a chance of getting nominated by your beloved GOP. He couldn't carry the South, and wouldn't satisfy the Tea Party crazies. Watch him drop like a rock once things get serious. Oh, and he doesn't have any money in comparison to Perry and Romney. The entire Republican field is absolutely pathetic. You've got nobody. A month from now, Cain will be like Bachmann. Out of the running.
Cain has already said he would be a vice pres. for all the candidates, except Perry.......so, if Romney is the candidate he should ask Cain to be his running mate. Romney / Cain would beat Obama handily!!

klein

Florida, isn't that Jurassic Park ?
You go there and it seems every living creature is over 100 years old ? You going back in time, etc !

Gee, if I was that old, and someone told me, I would no longer need to pay SS or medicare, as a retiree, - I would jump on his 9-9-9 plan too, and get net pay every month !
It's not like they are going to buy anything anymore anyways, since tomorrow could be their last day before their extinction arrives.
Happens with dinosaurs as we all know. ;)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Cain can't win the south? Quick, someone tell Florida that their straw poll results were illegitimate because Mr. FedEx says he couldn't possibly win a southern state!

It's no big secret that the Romney camp was working behind the scenes for Cain in Florida. The reason? To make Perry look weak. It looks like it worked. Cain has neither the organization nor the huge money that Perry and Romney do, and he will never hit that level of backing. And no, the GOP will never nominate a black man. Just listen to Rush and all of that thinly veiled racist crap. He's your spokesman and defacto leader, and you somehow think that the real leader of the GOP is going to support a "colored"man to be President? No way.

klein

Cain has already said he would be a vice pres. for all the candidates, except Perry.......so, if Romney is the candidate he should ask Cain to be his running mate. Romney / Cain would beat Obama handily!!

Cain and Romney, not even a close fit ! Maybe Romney and Christie ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Florida, isn't that Jurassic Park ?
You go there and it seems every living creature is over 100 years old ? You going back in time, etc !

Gee, if I was that old, and someone told me, I would no longer need to pay SS or medicare, as a retiree, - I would jump on his 9-9-9 plan too, and get net pay every month !
It's not like they are going to buy anything anymore anyways, since tomorrow could be their last day before their extinction arrives.
Happens with dinosaurs as we all know. ;)
You have no idea the tons of $$$ spent on grandkids today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!