Late again

dezguy

I have a newer customer who switched to us because we guaranteed a late pup for them. Early pull today so I show up an hour and a half early for their pick up. They weren't happy and all I could tell them was to get used to it because we're pulled off the road at least once a week in the winter. Meanwhile, UPS and Purolator are on the road till 7pm. Makes sense.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I have a newer customer who switched to us because we guaranteed a late pup for them. Early pull today so I show up an hour and a half early for their pick up. They weren't happy and all I could tell them was to get used to it because we're pulled off the road at least once a week in the winter. Meanwhile, UPS and Purolator are on the road till 7pm. Makes sense.
I'm sure sales painted them a real pretty picture.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
'The World on Time!'....unless it's threatening rain in Peoria, Kalamazoo, Atlanta, Boise, Beaverton, Topeka, Syracuse, Terra Haute, Seattle, Fresno, Cedar Rapids, Dayton, Little Rock, Tulsa, Sheboygan or Tampa - then all bets are off and NO REFUND FOR ANYONE!

whenIgetthere

'The World on Time!'....unless it's threatening rain in Peoria, Kalamazoo, Atlanta, Boise, Beaverton, Topeka, Syracuse, Terra Haute, Seattle, Fresno, Cedar Rapids, Dayton, Little Rock, Tulsa, Sheboygan or Tampa - then all bets are off and NO REFUND FOR ANYONE!

Don't forget if it's snowing in Point Barrow, that will throw a monkey wrench in the entire operation!

dezguy

I'm sure sales painted them a real pretty picture.
Amazing. Our DM talked to me directly about taking care of this customer, making sure they were happy but then I go to pup on a early pull to find they were never told that on those type of days, we wouldn't be accommodating their later pup.

Personally, I usually couldn't care less about taking care of a specific customer over any others as I usually just treat everyone the same and offer the same level of service but the receptionist at this particular stop is a total milf. I honestly don't mind if their pup isn't ready and I have to wait around for 10 minutes, flirting with her.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Amazing. Our DM talked to me directly about taking care of this customer, making sure they were happy but then I go to pup on a early pull to find they were never told that on those type of days, we wouldn't be accommodating their later pup.
Amazing how sales conveniently forgot to mention that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I tried to del. a human tissue transplant today.
Was due yesterday, P1. They refused it.

Why didn't you grab some ice (at your expense) and re-freeze the shipment? A letter for you!! Seriously, this is the kind of package we never used to eff-up. Now it's normal. Human tissue would seem to be pretty important. How about biopsies and perishable medications? Those go bad quickly too.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
It was well packed w/carbonia.
They said they needed it the day it was due, saw that it was "stuck in the snow", and had a replacement courrier'ed from somewhere (I don't know where). I typically del. human ligaments (I think) to this surgery center.

dezguy

Why didn't you grab some ice (at your expense) and re-freeze the shipment? A letter for you!! Seriously, this is the kind of package we never used to eff-up. Now it's normal. Human tissue would seem to be pretty important. How about biopsies and perishable medications? Those go bad quickly too.

I once had a manager ask if I could bring home a styrofoam cooler with some sort of medicine in it because the station fridge was full (Not with styrofoam coolers but with stuff for the coffee station). Idiots! Sure, let me deal with this giant cooler in my fridge with God knows what in it.

Pretty sure it sat in the warehouse overnight.