Late air

Art Richmond

Package car Drivers at the Commerce city building in Colorado are not leaving the building until after 10am. All the NDA’s are being delivered late. Is this a nation wide thing?

rod

Retired 22 years
Wrong. Even if you leave the building after 10 am they will send you a message asking why you had late air. You need to cover your a** in the morning and tell someone you’ll be having late airs.

Man if I was still working I could think of a dozen snarky answers to their question.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Package car Drivers at the Commerce city building in Colorado are not leaving the building until after 10am. All the NDA’s are being delivered late. Is this a nation wide thing?
Yes, imagine being on the east coast when you gotta wait for the west coast NDA to get back to the building.

Late air as far as the eye can see over here.

take your time

Scan. Pre record. Stop complete.

This method will surely give you late air, no?

I thought you were never supposed to put air on Prerec unless you want to piss off your Sup.

The correct technique is to scan the package/packages, and hit the Signature button. Leave it on this page. It doesn't matter if you stop complete it 2 hours later, it will still register as on time.

Pro tip for ya rookies reading this.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I thought you were never supposed to put air on Prerec unless you want to piss off your Sup.

The correct technique is to scan the package/packages, and hit the Signature button. Leave it on this page. It doesn't matter if you stop complete it 2 hours later, it will still register as on time.

Pro tip on a quick way to get fired. NEVER scan a pkg and hit signature button unless u are at the location ready to deliver.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Late air isn't your problem it is a Management Problem.
When they ask why you had late air you tell them it is the result of improper planning by Management
If they wish to discuss it further tell them you cannot speak to them unless they are wearing a badge that identifies them as Management and unless your Union Steward or 3 additional Union Enployees are present.

WTFm8

Is this true?

So it's better to have late air as opposed to not showing it register as late?

Falsifying records for managements benefit.

They’ll stab you in the back if they get caught.

Just like the managers that try to get rookies to ‘drop’ packages and text back the last name of the receiver because they’re sheeting them back at the building on spare DIADs. ‘Helping you out’ keeping late airs off your ‘record’.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

Hopefully you’re not doing this and then driving to the delivery location. That’s a good way to get fired. From what I’ve been told, scanning a package and locking it in, then driving to the stop generates its own report in the office.

take your time

Falsifying records for managements benefit.

They’ll stab you in the back if they get caught.

Just like the managers that try to get rookies to ‘drop’ packages and text back the last name of the receiver because they’re sheeting them back at the building on spare DIADs. ‘Helping you out’ keeping late airs off your ‘record’.

This is great to know. My job is more important than some reports.

What about closed businesses? Let's say you get to a business and it's after 5:00 PM and it's closed? How do you sheet it? NI1 and then Res?

Or Actually sheet it as CLSD 1 and COMM?