Late "hi"

Already been posting without introducing myself! Worked at UPS in the 90's, PM Air Driving, but was stupid and believed "you have to go to college", so I did, worked in my field for 12 years, and hated it, and remembered how much I liked UPS. Been back 4 years. It's not the same company, that's for sure....But I'm not going anywhere.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

First of all, welcome.

Secondly, you were not stupid to believe that you had to go to college and the fact that you worked 12 years in your field tells me that you made the right choice.

Thanks! This forum is so much more fun and informative than Facebook!
I don't Facebook so I couldn't tell you yes it no on that. It can be informative, if you wait long enough for the correct answer.

Yes! You can have some fun on here. Just takes a while to get to know some of the people. We have some really good folks on here and I am friends with several if them. Maybe I will never get a chance to meet them all in person but they are still friends.

If you are ever in a silly mood, stop by my thread in Nothingness Fluff. We have a good time there.

I
I don't Facebook so I couldn't tell you yes it no on that. It can be informative, if you wait long enough for the correct answer.

Yes! You can have some fun on here. Just takes a while to get to know some of the people. We have some really good folks on here and I am friends with several if them. Maybe I will never get a chance to meet them all in person but they are still friends.

If you are ever in a silly mood, stop by my thread in Nothingness Fluff. We have a good time there.
I rarely mess with it anymore, either.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Welcome I'm a new loader counting down my 30 days. Today should be it. Yay

I got a lot of information on here. Some very useful others not so much. Lol

First of all, welcome.

Secondly, you were not stupid to believe that you had to go to college and the fact that you worked 12 years in your field tells me that you made the right choice.
Actually, I take back that "I hated it". I liked it, I got an AA in a trade that's not unionized. I did ok, though, in NE working while my now ex went to school. But when we moved to the Deep South, in a state that can fire you for no reason and gals are still broads, and even though I was a really good technician, I didn't fit in with the crowd, so I wouldn't get dispatched any work worth a damn. Sold all my tools and got back on at UPS. I used to believe the impression that unions only hurt business by paying broom pushers $100 an hour with 8 months of vacation. I do appreciate my Union so much! And pretty much everyone works their butts off at my center. So I'm a believer, just gotta learn more about the politics.