Lates and ASAP

Dabing

I was late 90 days and never was suspended but did get warning letters. Last disciplinary meeting with management I went to hr and filed for alcohol substance abuse treatment. Is my job protected?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I was late 90 days and never was suspended but did get warning letters. Last disciplinary meeting with management I went to hr and filed for alcohol substance abuse treatment. Is my job protected?
Generally speaking, as long as you go to them first, you’re good. @BigUnionGuy might glean some more information for you. The largest section in the contract covers alcohol and drug issues.

542thruNthru

Article 16 Section 5 I think covers this. Though not knowing the full story I can't be sure.

BUG would definitely have some knowledge on the subject but you should also contact your own local.

542thruNthru

Late 90 times (I'm wondering if that's a typo) and still have a job as of right now? Genuinely curious as to how?

Depends on the center. We have a few drivers that are late 5-10 min every single day. They will hold up some drivers sometimes because of it. Rarely ever talked to about it