Laundrie is in a gater’s belly.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Me thinks he told his parents bye bye, drove to the big swamp, took a long walk, pulled the trigger, and made an anaconda or a croc some good eating.
They’ll never find him.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I think your right , I saw the search teams on the news bringing in dive teams ,, there ain't enough $$ in the world for that job ! I'd feel safer swimming in a blood filled wetsuit off of cape cod in July than doing that

oldngray

nowhere special
You have to wonder if someone else killed both of them. The media has been too busy convicting him before all the facts are known.

Or maybe he did feel regret and suicided. I don't see the case ever going to a trial.

Re-Raise

I’m not sure why he is spending more time concealing his suicide ..than he spent concealing his homocide? He may actually be on the run?

Re-Raise

You have to wonder if someone else killed both of them. The media has been too busy convicting him before all the facts are known.

Or maybe he did feel regret and suicided. I don't see the case ever going to a trial.
How the hell do you think someone killed him?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Spoiled little sh*** thought they had REAL LIFE problems
“My daddy gave us an Astro van to travel the country in!!”
For young people these days, everything is so dramatic and such a big deal. I don’t get it.

Re-Raise

Spoiled little sh*** thought they had REAL LIFE problems
“My daddy gave us an Astro van to travel the country in!!”
For young people these days, everything is so dramatic and such a big deal. I don’t get it.
Everyone who has been in a relationship can remember stupid arguments that seemed so important and real at the time…that later you can look back at how stupid and unimportant it was!

What a waste of life over something that was probably insignificant. I feel terrible for her family. His family is making a lot of mistakes in my opinion.

Box Ox

I’m not sure why he is spending more time concealing his suicide ..than he spent concealing his homocide? He may actually be on the run?

I think he's still on the run myself. Hopefully he's let his guard down a bit because he thinks that law enforcement is all hung up on searching for his body in the nature preserve and is not actually hunting him down.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think he's still on the run myself. Hopefully he's let his guard down a bit because he thinks that law enforcement is all hung up on searching for his body in the nature preserve and not actually hunting him down.
If his parents gave him some money for running the Feds will be all over it.

Unless they had a stash of Spanish doubloons buried in their back yard.

Box Ox

If his parents gave him some money for running the Feds will be all over it.

Unless they had a stash of Spanish doubloons buried in their back yard.

Oh his parents are totally in on it.

This right here is like the dumbest parents of a murderer assist ever:

"The relatives of Brian Laundrie reportedly picked up his vehicle from a wildlife reserve in Florida on Thursday, three days before a body matching Gabrielle Petito’s description was found in Wyoming.

According to WABC, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino said the family retrieved Brian Laundrie’s Ford Mustang from the Carlton Reserve, a 24,000-acre preserve in Sarasota County. On Monday, police ended their search for Laundrie, who is considered a person of interest in Petito’s disappearance and presumed death.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, however, video showed the Mustang back in the Laundries’ driveway on Wednesday.

Laundrie reportedly left his family home on Tuesday with a backpack. Bertolino claimed the family went to the reserve and discovered the vehicle with a note on it saying it had to be moved.

Bertolino said the family left the car there overnight “so he could drive back.” They retrieved it on Thursday morning after Laundrie did not return, WABC reported.

But video from NewsNationNow reporter Brian Entin showed the Mustang convertible back in the driveway on Wednesday night."

Box Ox

"The US District Court of Wyoming has issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Laundrie, according to the FBI's Denver field office.
In a statement posted on Twitter, the FBI said the warrant was issued "pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr. Laundrie's activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito."

The warrant was issued for the "use of unauthorized devices" related to Laundrie's activities following the death of Petito.
Special Agent in Charge Michael Schneider said that while the warrant "allows law enforcement to arrest Mr. Laundrie, the FBI and our partners across the country continue to investigate the facts and circumstances of Ms. Petito's homicide."

oldngray

nowhere special

"The US District Court of Wyoming has issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Laundrie, according to the FBI's Denver field office.
In a statement posted on Twitter, the FBI said the warrant was issued "pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr. Laundrie's activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito."

The warrant was issued for the "use of unauthorized devices" related to Laundrie's activities following the death of Petito.
Special Agent in Charge Michael Schneider said that while the warrant "allows law enforcement to arrest Mr. Laundrie, the FBI and our partners across the country continue to investigate the facts and circumstances of Ms. Petito's homicide."

What does that mean?