Laying off 22.4s.

Shorts365

Every 22.4 in my large hub was informed yesterday that they would be working inside the hub beginning next Tuesday until volume picks up. At a neighboring satellite center the 22.4s have been straight up laid off.

Brownwind

Yep, most of ours will be going back in the building Tuesday through Friday until further notice.
They are definitely cutting everybody’s hours. (I had less than fifty hours for two weeks in a row. Only a few days over ten.)

I’m starting to like these hours. I know it’s to butter us up until August but between now and then I m going to go with it. Once the contract is signed it’ll be back to 14’s and every other route will be cut.

Thebrownblob

They are definitely cutting everybody’s hours. (I had less than fifty hours for two weeks in a row. Only a few days over ten.)

I’m starting to like these hours. I know it’s to butter us up until August but between now and then I m going to go with it. Once the contract is signed it’ll be back to 14’s and every other route will be cut.
I’m certainly getting lazy with these light dispatches!

542thruNthru

Get ready. It may get worse before it gets better.
sketch-1675893426394.jpg

Up In Smoke

Since the new year, our management team is requiring every RPCD to work a minimum of 3 days per week. They don't like when your benefits are greater than your gross pay. This makes no sense, if and when they are requiring 22.4s to work a full straight time Saturday after being laid off the first four days of their work week. I haven't worked more than 1100 hrs any of the last 4 years. This sucks.

Since the new year, our management team is requiring every RPCD to work a minimum of 3 days per week. They don't like when your benefits are greater than your gross pay. This makes no sense, if and when they are requiring 22.4s to work a full straight time Saturday after being laid off the first four days of their work week. I haven't worked more than 1100 hrs any of the last 4 years. This sucks.
That's why I never understood giving guys dead days off all the time