Layoffs

JJ85

Everyone speaking of paid leave but no one speaking the fact of layoffs are coming
220C574D-4FCD-4823-A202-7F56CB145D20.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
None of my shippers have shut down. Did he say why he expects business to slump? Or is he just jumping on the panic bandwagon? So far the only places closed down in my neck of the woods are restaraunts, bars and schools. Not exactly big shippers or receivers.

Dumbo

In the event that they start actually laying off people, I would hope that those who are eligible to retire and are mostly financially sound will volunteer to retire and allow younger workers with families and young children to support to keep working. I know if it was me and I could live without working, I could never watch younger workers lose their jobs if I had it in my power to do something.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
In the event that they start actually laying off people, I would hope that those who are eligible to retire and are mostly financially sound will volunteer to retire and allow younger workers with families and young children to support to keep working. I know if it was me and I could live without working, I could never watch younger workers lose their jobs if I had it in my power to do something.
Anyone who has a 401k and is planning on using it to retire may not be financially sound anymore.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If they pay medical, I'll take two weeks off.

vvv

Not happening......I'm not that easy to get rid of.

Everything has a price.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
everything depends on how long this goes and where, new york gots 3000 cases, ohio gots 89, so i think a lot depends on how many cases

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Not how it works.
Low seniority will be laid off first.
If I was working I wouldn't retire to help keep younger drivers working.