Laziest person ,easiest pool in the building

Do you work hard

• Total voters

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It seems as though everyone who comes on here has the hardest pull, delivers the most packages, or is the hardest worker at their building.
This is a thread for the people who skate by doing the absolute bare minimum while still pulling down bank
How many movies you watch a week at the customer counter ??

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Where's the 'every hourly is lazy' option?

Lol... I bet you were the best when you were in a package car.

Not sure it’s the same on the package side but in automotive the mechanics I worked with that took the “promotion” were absolutely useless on the floor. However, after promotion all of them claimed to be the fastest and best mechanics ever.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I give them a good day when they give me a good dispatch. I give them a bad day when they give me a bad dispatch. Some days if I feel like it I'll give them an extra stop an hour.

542thruNthru

I give them a good day when they give me a good dispatch. I give them a bad day when they give me a bad dispatch. Some days if I feel like it I'll give them an extra stop an hour.

giphy-71.gif

KoennenTiger

My route is 85% business. Twice I week I blow out in the morning, twice a week I blow out during PU. It's heavy and when I first got it I struggled to get a lunch or break in (until I just started taking them and they had to keep sending a resi guy to take some of my businesses during PU time). It's actually been pretty great. They just can't give me any more. They keep trying, every time I get new mngmt they send a FTer to over supervise me, but I'm not slacking. I follow the methods straight up.

So during peak and during this prime week heck I'm done at 6pm. They usually don't direct me to help a resi guy, they have cover guys do that, but sometimes they'll ask.

If I want some extra $$ I just move slow when I'm doing my 20 resis at the end of the day. Or volunteer to help.

My whole loop is like this but the other guys? One has a training route the other will be 3 hours over every day and then file a 9.5 grievance if they give him any more. They've tried to fire him but he's following the methods. The last part of the loop is a nutty messed up route they just bid out. Mostly because the economy is too good and they didn't want to keep having a resi guy break off to come take 5 business stops from me while I'm PU.

If they try giving me a day I can't do again? I just don't do it. Missed service is not my problem so long at I'm following the methods.