Lazy driver won’t bring own pickups back to building

A driver in my center drops anything he picks up during the day, whether it be walk-up pickups or call tag packages, at the pickup locations on my route everyday, even stuffs them in dropboxes so he doesn’t bring anything of his back to building. Is this fine?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A driver in my center drops anything he picks up during the day, whether it be walk-up pickups or call tag packages, at the pickup locations on my route everyday, even stuffs them in dropboxes so he doesn’t bring anything of his back to building. Is this fine?
Why, does the driver get in after 8 or something?

oldngray

nowhere special
If he takes the time to unload the packages at your stops he isn't avoiding work. More likely he gets back to the building too late or too early. If management OK's it then you just work as directed.

If he takes the time to unload the packages at your stops he isn't avoiding work. More likely he gets back to the building too late or too early. If management OK's it then you just work as directed.
I should ask management then? He tattled on me Monday for texting him to stop pushing his work on me, this after he always calls center and tells them to give me his pickups.

oldngray

nowhere special
A Runner-Gunner.

How much stuff is the driver leaving? Might be more work to dump the pickup work unless the driver is in a small truck.
The only issue is he isn't getting credit for the pickup pieces. Sounds like he is worried about making bonus.

You get paid by the hour.