Lazy

542thruNthru

Anyone else get lazy during peak? I don't know why but I always feel extra lazy during peak. I mean it's Monday and I have half my route and I'm annoyed that I actually have to do all that work by myself.

I don't know if it's because of the helpers or maybe that they don't watch you like the rest of the year. I just get super lazy though.

Anyways was just wondering if it's just me. :)

Not only do I work at 25% effort, but I eat 400% more cuz all of my businesses have snacks, candies, breads, pot lucks, etc...last year I gained 20 lbs between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
tenor (22).gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Anyone else get lazy during peak? I don't know why but I always feel extra lazy during peak. I mean it's Monday and I have half my route and I'm annoyed that I actually have to do all that work by myself.

I don't know if it's because of the helpers or maybe that they don't watch you like the rest of the year. I just get super lazy though.

Anyways was just wondering if it's just me. :)
Man, the 3 days I worked last week really drained me. Thankfully, I'm off today, I'm probably going to need a nap after I go pick up my 85" tv in a few minutes. Then I will need another nap after I hang it and wire it up.

Totally not ready for this wildly peaky peak

542thruNthru

Man, the 3 days I worked last week really drained me. Thankfully, I'm off today, I'm probably going to need a nap after I go pick up my 85" tv in a few minutes. Then I will need another nap after I hang it and wire it up.

Totally not ready for this wildly peaky peak
85inch! Geez where did you get the money for that? Your wife sell another metal detector. :P

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
85inch! Geez where did you get the money for that? Your wife sell another metal detector. :P
The price of these things are pretty cheap now. I had a 65" but it started acting up after 7 years so time to replace. I figure I might as well get the biggest and nicest one I can afford and hope that one lasts as long or longer.

Bought another detector but I havent went metal detecting all year...:sad2:

542thruNthru

The price of these things are pretty cheap now. I had a 65" but it started acting up after 7 years so time to replace. I figure I might as well get the biggest and nicest one I can afford and hope that one lasts as long or longer.

Bought another detector but I havent went metal detecting all year...:sad2:
My 65" is also acting up. I'm thinking of buying one this week. What type did you get?