Lazy

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I get a lot more lazy during the winter. I just hate everything about winter. Especially the grey skies, just makes it meh outside day after day. Lawd helps me

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone else get lazy during peak? I don't know why but I always feel extra lazy during peak. I mean it's Monday and I have half my route and I'm annoyed that I actually have to do all that work by myself.

I don't know if it's because of the helpers or maybe that they don't watch you like the rest of the year. I just get super lazy though.

Anyways was just wondering if it's just me. :)
This year is different I have a rural route. But yeah the last 6 years I was 90% business route. I’d run air and then pick up my helper. Then pretty much not leave the truck all day. I’d be so pissed if my helper didn’t show a day or 2.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Anyone else get lazy during peak? I don't know why but I always feel extra lazy during peak. I mean it's Monday and I have half my route and I'm annoyed that I actually have to do all that work by myself.

I don't know if it's because of the helpers or maybe that they don't watch you like the rest of the year. I just get super lazy though.

I like this thread.
It reeks of west coast slackery....

But I likes it.

Can we say * or talk about delete club in here?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
LG and Samsung both make lousy appliances. My dad had a furniture and appliance store. He was a GE dealer a long time ago, back when something would last for a couple of decades. He had an old GE fridge in his store that was sixty years old and still worked. GE isn't as good as they used to be. If you buy the cheapest model of any brand it isn't going to last. I buy mid-range Whirlpool stuff myself. I have never had to call an appliance repairman, most problems are easy to fix yourself.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Give it 3-4 years
I know then the 85 inch tvs will be obsolete. I was thinking about buying a projector but I figured thats what I would wait for technology to catch up to.
Samsung is the way to go for electronics. I may even start checking out their appliances since every other brand that used to be good sucks now.
IDK about appliances, my sister had a washer that literally split at the seams on her.

clean hairy

The price of these things are pretty cheap now. I had a 65" but it started acting up after 7 years so time to replace. I figure I might as well get the biggest and nicest one I can afford and hope that one lasts as long or longer.

Bought another detector but I havent went metal detecting all year...:sad2:
Was it the same make and model?
Did you buy it from a garage sale?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Samsung appliances are terrible. Every single repair man will tell you to go with ANYTHING else.

Yep, our washer and dryer took a crap and the first thing the repair man said was. Dont buy samsung.

LG and Samsung both make lousy appliances. My dad had a furniture and appliance store. He was a GE dealer a long time ago, back when something would last for a couple of decades. He had an old GE fridge in his store that was sixty years old and still worked. GE isn't as good as they used to be. If you buy the cheapest model of any brand it isn't going to last. I buy mid-range Whirlpool stuff myself. I have never had to call an appliance repairman, most problems are easy to fix yourself.

I know then the 85 inch tvs will be obsolete. I was thinking about buying a projector but I figured thats what I would wait for technology to catch up to.

IDK about appliances, my sister had a washer that literally split at the seams on her.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been disappointed by every major brand, which is no big surprise when you realize there are only three companies that manufacture all the brands. My go to has generally been GE, but this recent fridge I bought has not been living up to expectations.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Not me- I'm still ready to back Big Union Goofball into his buffet. Lol.

Ghost in the Darkness

Peak maybe only part of the problem. Yes winter/snow/and cold sucks too. Days are getting shorter... the sun is getting lower in the sky. Take some vitamin D and try picking a few days during the week to get to bed a little earlier.