lead tap water everywhere

rickyb

what happens when the tap water is lead as it mostly is in the city i currently live in?

post and i will tell you what ive observed happening

Thebrownblob

what happens when the tap water is lead as it mostly is in the city i currently live in?

post and i will tell you what ive observed happening
Don’t worry we can already tell.
1649263092408.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Forget about Lead, this is more interesting.

• Researchers at Columbia University found that two-thirds of US drinking water systems have elevated levels of uranium
  • Around 90% of Americans use community drinking water systems, making this a wide-reaching problem in the U.S.
  • Hypertension, cardiovascular disease, kidney damage, and lung cancer have all been tied to uranium exposure
  • Elevated levels of arsenic, barium, chromium, selenium were found in many drinking water systems around the country as well

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Forget about Lead, this is more interesting.

• Researchers at Columbia University found that two-thirds of US drinking water systems have elevated levels of uranium
  • Around 90% of Americans use community drinking water systems, making this a wide-reaching problem in the U.S.
  • Hypertension, cardiovascular disease, kidney damage, and lung cancer have all been tied to uranium exposure
  • Elevated levels of arsenic, barium, chromium, selenium were found in many drinking water systems around the country as well
Great….

rickyb

Heres wat happens:

I underestimated how spiritually bankrupt ppl are these days. I wouldve thought my current ll woulda told me, but they didnt. neither did roommate from china, but hes a bit of a retarded :censored2:. he boils the water lol.

Theres no signs anywhere in houses

I found out about it on facebook a few months b4 i came.

I have a coworker whos been here i dunno 4 yrs, and didnt know

The brita filters work but it creates additional waste

Thebrownblob

Heres wat happens:

I underestimated how spiritually bankrupt ppl are these days. I wouldve thought my current ll woulda told me, but they didnt. neither did roommate from china, but hes a bit of a retarded :censored2:. he boils the water lol.

Theres no signs anywhere in houses

I found out about it on facebook a few months b4 i came.

I have a coworker whos been here i dunno 4 yrs, and didnt know

The brita filters work but it creates additional waste
1649388632037.gif