LEAKED.....Memphis Christmas card first look

Rhoderunner

fs mt3.jpg

Manager Wants Buyout

PRINT 115 copies for all the routes in the STA.. ;)
I'd print them at my empty store except I refuse to help customers and you'd have to come by soon because the company is wheeling the copiers out the front door as quickly as possible. Soon, the self serve shipping kiosks will be installed. Then what will I do with all that extra time? Oh yeah, the same thing, nothing. Maybe surf the internet, talk on the phone to fellow managers about what a dump this place is and how the company is collapsing. I love to watch it burn. I like to listen to my loser district manager talk about how well I'm doing because we sold a few pens a day. This new breed is so marginal in brain functionality, comprehension, business knowledge and leadership that they only have to pay them about 60k. Having this job is getting a little depressing but I want to ride this out until the store closings start to flow.

What about the sales team? The people in my area haven't sold anything in the last decade. All they do is annoy the few corporate people that still try to use our services. If they wiped out the entire non sales force, they'd save 35 million dollars for the same pathetic results. All of these people are in their final year or two in this failure and since they can't sell, they are destined for a spot in line at the soup kitchen and a name tag and cash drawer. They are all looking to leave.

Back the copies, if you can't come in to do it yourself, you're not getting it done.