Leaks

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Amazing.
Holder jumps on this story , but still stalls on all the gun running into Mexico he created.
Please don't wait for October, put him on trial now.
Think of all the Mexican lives that could be saved.

bbsam

Staff member
Um. Obama doesn't need imag building on this front. He ordered the ballsy raid on OBL. Doesn't get any better than that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its funny how a non story becomes a storty to the right wing faithful... lets see, a BUSH program leaked to the press months before an election and only FOX SPEWS airs it?

Hmm?

Coincedence?

I dont think so. We know where he leak came from.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Its funny how a non story becomes a storty to the right wing faithful... lets see, a BUSH program leaked to the press months before an election and only FOX SPEWS airs it?

Hmm?

Coincedence?

I dont think so. We know where he leak came from.

Peace

TOS

"We know where the leak came from."

That's funny, I was saying that exact phrase this mornng over coffee about the present white house./

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wink, wink.....

White House Supports Holder’s Decision to Appoint Two U.S. Attorneys to Investigate White House Leaks of Classified Information That Originated With Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pat Gaddell says the leaker is Tom Donilon.

Anne C. says it doesn't matter WHO it is, but that it comes from the Obama white house.

moreluck

golden ticket member
14wwxgi.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
You would think that the president himself would want an independent investigation.......after all, if leaks are coming from his security meetings he'd want to know who's doing it.....who the rat is.........unless, he has a hand in the dirty deed. Hmmm...