Learned a new trick

Indecisi0n

In the rain we bag. When placing the package down I always have to open end at the door. Well, the other day I placed the open end facing away from customer. We all know most customers are lazy. So the customer bends over and stretches to get the package (God forbid she stepsoutside her door) she grabs the closed side of the bag and pulls it up. Well the packages rolls out of the bag and down the steps. LOL
She isn't my favorite customer so I have to giggle inside as she finally steps out of her doorway.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
In the rain we bag. When placing the package down I always have to open end at the door. Well, the other day I placed the open end facing away from customer. We all know most customers are lazy. So the customer bends over and stretches to get the package (God forbid she stepsoutside her door) she grabs the closed side of the bag and pulls it up. Well the packages rolls out of the bag and down the steps. LOL
She isn't my favorite customer so I have to giggle inside as she finally steps out of her doorway.
man what if it was @Future