J93209

I’m still in my qualifying period. I’ve got the diad down, the stop car routine and all that down pretty well. My area and route knowledge is not too bad. The only thing bothering me is my damn knees. I always thought that when i got this opportunity, that i would run with it for 25 years and 4 weeks in and i can’t walk with my daughter in my arms. I have enough seniority to go back in the building and go feeders which i know isn’t exactly a walk in the park either. Am I insane to give this up?

J93209

Just be sure it’s your knees stopping you and not little @Mesomorph (D. Randall Blythe’s new user name) baby legs that could be strengthened on the job or in the gym.

I’m sure it’s my knees because I’ve always had issues even when I was a kid. Born with :censored2:ty knees I guess, I don’t know.

YUOVER95

When I was going through my first 30 my knees were bothering me for a while. Just stretch that quad muscle everyday and take UPS vitamins aka Ibuprofen.

PT Car Washer

Here, generally you need a year safe driving in pc to bid into feeder.
And PT or FT air driving does not count for safe driving. I have seen Art 22.3 Air drivers who were former package car drivers not allowed to bid into Feeders because they did not have a previous years safe driving in package car.

jaker

trolling
I think that only applies to full time pc drivers.. I’m still qualifying so I’m not considered full time yet
It really depends where you and since we don't then you will get different answers

In southern Cali to go feeder you have to at least drive one year package safely