Lebron James lottery

Who do you think will win the Lebron James lottery?

• Miami Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Jersey Nets

• New York Knicks

• Los Angeles Clippers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This has been one of the more intriguing free agent seasons in quite some time, with a lot of big names on the market. Several have chosen to stay with their current teams with others are still weighing their options. Putting aside the absurd money these players are being offered, I am curious:

Where do you think Lebron James will be playing basketball next season?

bbsam

Staff member
Simply put LeBron James needs a much bigger market and Chicago needs a real player to build around. It's been far too long since MJ lit up the court, why not bring in the true successor to his greatness. One side note. It seems to me that such a young guy like James has handled super-stardom with absolute brilliance. I salute the family and friends that raised him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Simply put LeBron James needs a much bigger market and Chicago needs a real player to build around. It's been far too long since MJ lit up the court, why not bring in the true successor to his greatness. One side note. It seems to me that such a young guy like James has handled super-stardom with absolute brilliance. I salute the family and friends that raised him.

Have you seen videos from when he played HS ball? He was a man amongst boys.

jimstud

Banned
I took my son to see the Celtics/Cavaliers a few years ago as his Christmas present. Lebron hit a 3/4 court shot, off glass, with no time left on the clock. Amazing.

I can see Rondo and Lebron working well together.
don't forget we still have paul for 4 more years.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Doesn't matter where they put Lebron James....

The LAKERS will still Three peat!

Jackson's decision to coach the Lakers in the 2010-2011 season was announced by the team Thursday. And it speaks to how the Lakers are now in a stronger position to three-peat.

Phil Jackson's return improve Lakers chances of a three-peat!

Again, doesn't matter where James goes...he's still not a champion and considering his lack luster performance when it really counts...who cares!!