Left the building without EDD

Ilovetoast

It wasn’t my Air route it was just bulk stop of 500 packages of sure post. It was a crazy day, we didn’t leave the building till 11 AM. Manger never told me to grab another board or get EDD. He just told me I’m doing the sure post on door 75.

I was ready to go so I forgot to download EDD. When I got back to the building I tried downloading it and it said “Error”. Maybe it was a junk route.

Is it a big red flag? Have you guys ever delivered a bulk stop with out EDD?

It wasn’t my Air route it was just bulk stop of 500 packages of sure post. It was a crazy day, we didn’t leave the building till 11 AM. Manger never told me to grab another board or get EDD. He just told me I’m doing the sure post on door 75.

I was ready to go so I forgot to download EDD. When I got back to the building I tried downloading it and it said “Error”. Maybe it was a junk route.

Well you can't get EDD once you deliver everything, it's no big deal just as long as you scanned everything

bumped

I would purposely not download my EDD and left at start time because the dispatcher wouldn't release me. My on cars are not happy about it.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.

You're toast.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We have drivers now that refuse to run a route without a tablet. They will bring the whole route back in 11 hrs without a tablet to tell them where the stops are. Smh

Brisket

It’s one stop, relax you’re good.

myback

Old school

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

I deliver without EDD all the time. You know why? Cause I’m a gosh darn :censored2:ing man , that’s why.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was on a country years ago and my board crashed, so I just drove around delivered everything like a paperboy. No one ever said anything.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In my former center Saturday Air is not processed through EDD-----the drivers all go to the airport, the work is distributed there and deliveries are made "old school". The look on the faces of the newbies running Saturday Air is priceless-----"How can I run these stops off without EDD?".

Johney

No EDD LOL! You should see it when the system goes down in a building with over 200 drivers, talk about chaos. Can't load cars, don't know how to sort packages to correct belts no one seems to know where anything goes it's hilarious!

Re-Raise

No EDD LOL! You should see it when the system goes down in a building with over 200 drivers, talk about chaos. Can't load cars, don't know how to sort packages to correct belts no one seems to know where anything goes it's hilarious!
I need this at my center before I retire!! I loaded my own car when I started here..no problem for me

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
The center I retired from last year still doesn’t have EDD. Most days there are 15 or 16 routes routes being run from what started out as a 7 route satellite center. Load our on trucks and no PAS or EDD to fool with.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
In my former center Saturday Air is not processed through EDD-----the drivers all go to the airport, the work is distributed there and deliveries are made "old school". The look on the faces of the newbies running Saturday Air is priceless-----"How can I run these stops off without EDD?".
Why would a 30 yr veteran be running Saturday air? Just asking.