LEO is Killing Me

MassWineGuy

With extremely little training except for a poorly done video and some “job aid” printouts, everyone at our station has been forced into using LEO. I used an old power pad today and it was only when I tried printing my time card that I learned it won’t print from the old ones anymore.

The managers have no experience using it, either. Who am I supposed to contact when I’m on the road, can’t figure something out and need some help?

I’m going in earlier tomorrow to get a LEO, not log on to dispatch and mess around with it until at least some essential operations make sense. This is turning into one of the most maddening experiences I’ve ever had.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
With extremely little training except for a poorly done video and some “job aid” printouts, everyone at our station has been forced into using LEO. I used an old power pad today and it was only when I tried printing my time card that I learned it won’t print from the old ones anymore.

The managers have no experience using it, either. Who am I supposed to contact when I’m on the road, can’t figure something out and need some help?

I’m going in earlier tomorrow to get a LEO, not log on to dispatch and mess around with it until at least some essential operations make sense. This is turning into one of the most maddening experiences I’ve ever had.
Wait....there’s a video? We were just given a job aid as far as I know.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why would you ever complain about your job? You play on here and probably Facebook all day and still get paid for 9 or 10 hrs while only doing a 6 hr work day. All of that and you still bitch and whine.
52447B21-33F9-4EB0-948A-655548DF6339.gif

Last edited:

MassWineGuy

Wow. The way threads mutate here is amazing.

So I went in a bit early today to get a Leo and play around. Definitely not as bad as I thought. Took it on the road and mostly did fine, except for not being able to find some codes. I don’t find it super easy to scan stuff and print labels.

falcon back

So I went in a bit early today to get a Leo and play around. Definitely not as bad as I thought. Took it on the road and mostly did fine, except for not being able to find some codes. I don’t find it super easy to scan stuff and print labels.
Sometimes you have to use the search feature to find some codes. Never figured out where they were hiding.

Star B

White Lightening

you'll love it the first time you roll up to a stop, start scanning the small pile they have out there and then they bring a pallet of mixed international MPS shipments out and you can just switch over to messaging and say "um, yea gunna be a bit, they just dropped 200 international mps shipments all mixed up on me", unlike with the ppad where you had to make the decision whether to just abandon everything you scanned already and send a message or just keep going on and beg for help once you can close the stop.

MassWineGuy

I agree that running numerous apps simultaneously is better. Even though smaller is nice, I’m finding it awkward to hold and maneuver sometimes while scanning and printing labels. And the VIR is so much quicker.

MassWineGuy

Well, I’m sure I haven’t encountered every possible situation. But in three days LEO felt fine to me. Not sure where MPS is, but I’ll find it when needed. Leo defy saves time in the VIR process.

McFeely

Huge Member
MPS last time I had one was under the 3 dots menu in the upper right corner. Some people have had issues with MPS on the Leo, but I don’t do many pickups anymore so I can’t say.

SmithBarney

What I want to know is if the "font" size setting carries over to other LEO pads? or do we have to reconfigure each day on new ones. Do you all get assigned LEO pads? or just take what they give you.

Star B

White Lightening
What I want to know is if the "font" size setting carries over to other LEO pads? or do we have to reconfigure each day on new ones. Do you all get assigned LEO pads? or just take what they give you.
For the most part in our station, the route gets the same LEO every day.