Leon Panetta

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, since it's the "Federal Family" now, I was just wondering when I might use the Federal Family Lear jet to fly over to Upstate N.Y. to collect my check.

P

pickup

Well, since it's the "Federal Family" now, I was just wondering when I might use the Federal Family Lear jet to fly over to Upstate N.Y. to collect my check.

Upstate, I knew you would be paying in one way or another for writing "I will bet my paycheck..."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate, I knew you would be paying in one way or another for writing "I will bet my paycheck..."

I made this bet with the sole purpose of shutting her up if only for one day. I had no intentions of ever paying nor any expectations of ever being paid. What person in their right mind is going to send a week's pay to a stranger on an Internet forum over a bet on post counts?

What I have done is donate $100 in her name to a co-worker who lost everything when Tropical Storm Irene slammed our area. He is a preloader who lost his house and all but the clothes on their backs. Our center manager told us about this the other day and most of the drivers have been very generous. He has also helped the preloader by making initial inquiries for help with the United Way, Red Cross and other relief agencies with promising results so far.

We still have roads here that are either impassable or reduced to one lane and there are some homes still without power. The first day after the storm we had nearly 200 EC's--we have since gotten everything cleaned up and are back to normal.

Let the flaming begin.

wkmac

I made this bet with the sole purpose of shutting her up if only for one day. I had no intentions of ever paying nor any expectations of ever being paid. What person in their right mind is going to send a week's pay to a stranger on an Internet forum over a bet on post counts?

What I have done is donate $100 in her name to a co-worker who lost everything when Tropical Storm Irene slammed our area. He is a preloader who lost his house and all but the clothes on their backs. Our center manager told us about this the other day and most of the drivers have been very generous. He has also helped the preloader by making initial inquiries for help with the United Way, Red Cross and other relief agencies with promising results so far.

We still have roads here that are either impassable or reduced to one lane and there are some homes still without power. The first day after the storm we had nearly 200 EC's--we have since gotten everything cleaned up and are back to normal.

Let the flaming begin.

Flaming hell, that's alright. Here's my raised coffee cup to you and the good folks in your center!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Let the flaming begin.

"What person in their right mind is going to send a week's pay to a stranger on an Internet forum over a bet on post counts?".........(upstate)
That was exactly my thought at the time too. OK, D. Your off the hook, but don't talk out your ass in the future. Integrity first, huh? I don't flame, so don't hold your breath waiting for responses from me. I might tease people, but you're not worth the creativity energy that it takes me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Much the same as I don't send $900 checks to strangers, I don't give $900 to a PTer who I see for 5 minutes each day.
Maybe you will be able to go help him "in your spare" time when he needs it. Manpower is much better than a money gift when he gets to the rebuild point.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Maybe you will be able to go help him "in your spare" time when he needs it. Manpower is much better than a money gift when he gets to the rebuild point.

And bringing pizza and beer to the cleanup and rebuild is really nice., in fact pizza and beer is always a good idea. Now im hungry. :happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And bringing pizza and beer to the cleanup and rebuild is really nice., in fact pizza and beer is always a good idea. Now im hungry. :happy-very:
me too!
Now if we could just get Moreluck to send some of her fab recipes to Upstate, to deliver to the guys house.................