Let go after I thought I was kept on?

Egnz

I applied for the seasonal package handler position for the 2019 season, It was about January 10th and most of the seasonal workers have left. I've gotten my 401k invite from my union and set it up. I had the best percentage on my belt and gotten recommended by 2 drivers and my supervisor. But one day the main supervisor came up to me and said I can go home and she will let me know if im needed back. So I assumed I would never be called again so I still went back in for about a week without her noticing. By this point I figured I am good. But then she saw me again and sent me home. I feel I'm still hired. I still have my UPS'ers account, on ups-jobs.com I cant even apply for pachage handler again because it already says its complete. And I even got my check with my 401k taken from it. I called HR multiple times. Nothing. Any feedback is appreciated. (Its been 2 1/2 weeks)

Nah
I applied for the seasonal package handler position for the 2019 season, It was about January 10th and most of the seasonal workers have left. I've gotten my 401k invite from my union and set it up. I had the best percentage on my belt and gotten recommended by 2 drivers and my supervisor. But one day the main supervisor came up to me and said I can go home and she will let me know if im needed back. So I assumed I would never be called again so I still went back in for about a week without her noticing. By this point I figured I am good. But then she saw me again and sent me home. I feel I'm still hired. I still have my UPS'ers account, on ups-jobs.com I cant even apply for pachage handler again because it already says its complete. And I even got my check with my 401k taken from it. I called HR multiple times. Nothing. Any feedback is appreciated. (Its been 2 1/2 weeks)

It's layoff season. Some buildings even have a hiring freeze. Just be ready if they call you back.

RTCD

Yes, if you really want the job just keep showing up ready to work. That’ll at least either give you work or force them to say never come back.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
are you calling in, are you on the schedule, did you ask the?manager if your permanment

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You should just keep showing up

ski or die

Ski or Die
Just go into work, grab your stapler and head to your basement office. It worked for that guy in "Office Space". But he never received a paycheck.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Just go into work, grab your stapler and head to your basement office. It worked for that guy in "Office Space". But he never received a paycheck.
7B43BF37-36FD-42E5-8F8A-58F98629B060.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
If you want to work, call once or twice a week and ask if you are needed. If you do not want to work, wait for them to call you. Vacations start in earnest at Spring break. If you do not get a call for Spring break week, you will not get a call.

Poop Head

Judge me.
If you want to work, call once or twice a week and ask if you are needed. If you do not want to work, wait for them to call you. Vacations start in earnest at Spring break. If you do not get a call for Spring break week, you will not get a call.
Dear old farts,
Thanks for taking spring break week every year, even though your kids are older than me..

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Dear old farts,
Thanks for taking spring break week every year, even though your kids are older than me..
It’s the only time the old fart’s 26yo kids living in their basements leave to mate. Thanksgiving is popular in the south also, the other mating time when family gathers.