Let the negotiations begin!!

542thruNthru

All updates will becoming through the app and the goal is daily updates but I wouldn't get my hopes up on anything substantial being mentioned

542thruNthru

only app I fond was ups teamsters and they just want donations
My app has never asked for donations.
Screenshot_20230102_171602_UPS Teamsters.jpg

burco8080

back in 97 this was a big problem just rumors from both sides' ups come out and offered stock options supposal, but union said no never new if it was true or not

542thruNthru

back in 97 this was a big problem just rumors from both sides' ups come out and offered stock options supposal, but union said no never new if it was true or not
It'll be the same this time. I mean company will say one thing and the union will say another. If you're expecting them to show you documents or something. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Returntosender

If true? Hundred of UPSers drivers would have almost became hundred thousandaire’s if the union allowed stock options In 97 ?

stock went public in 1999 @50.00 a share it was 2 for 1 split prior to IPO. In todays money if the driver did not sell they would have good nest egg

burco8080

I did not realize I was on management form until I posted but then again, this all need to work out for all UPSER we all can have a win! Win