Let UPS show you the proper way to make employee morale bottom out

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Fedex Vs UPS Freight CEO approval.jpg

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Corporate Headquarters. Real anonymous. Also, real embarrassing if the numbers are that low EVEN WITH people on the payroll doing this.
UPSMarketingManager.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You know we can see your name and location from those pictures right? Ironic considering your avatar is Anonymous' guy fawkes logo.

Also, you spelled argument wrong in the file name of one of those word documents. Good luck with the job search. Smh.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
You know we can see your name and location from those pictures right? Ironic considering your avatar is Anonymous' guy fawkes logo.

Also, you spelled argument wrong in the file name of one of those word documents. Good luck with the job search. Smh.
That's how you know it wasn't me that named it =) I'm too much of a perfectionist for all that. The guy fawkes mask is a symbol, nothing more. Anyone can be found. Even you. The ones that 'hides' behind a Richard Pryor avatar. OOOOHHHHHHH!

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
UPS Freight - This place is so far past 'needs improvement', I doubt Jesus could even fix it. | Glassdoor

"This place is so far past 'needs improvement', I doubt Jesus could even fix it."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's how you know it wasn't me that named it =) I'm too much of a perfectionist for all that. The guy fawkes mask is a symbol, nothing more. Anyone can be found. Even you. The ones that 'hides' behind a Richard Pryor avatar. OOOOHHHHHHH!
Dwelling on this is clearly detrimental to your already fragile mental health.
Jerry, Austin, whatever your name is, no one really cares.
What is the point of all this bro?
You got fired, move on.

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Dwelling on this is clearly detrimental to your already fragile mental health.
Jerry, Austin, whatever your name is, no one really cares.
What is the point of all this bro?
You got fired, move on.
We've made our point clear. Austin, doesn't need to move on, frankly. He is a victim and is either going to get reinstated or paid. a lot. Until then, we are going to live out our self-imposed purposes and expose this despicable company for what it is. There has been a freedom of information act request filed to get the documents UPS sent explaining that the May 12th email was NOT the reason they fired him (but they weren't aware of the recording) and instead falsified evidence to get around having to show it. Those documents will be posted within the next week or two.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We've made our point clear. Austin, doesn't need to move on, frankly. He is a victim and is either going to get reinstated or paid. a lot. Until then, we are going to live out our self-imposed purposes and expose this despicable company for what it is. There has been a freedom of information act request filed to get the documents UPS sent explaining that the May 12th email was NOT the reason they fired him (but they weren't aware of the recording) and instead falsified evidence to get around having to show it. Those documents will be posted within the next week or two.
giphy.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
441FFAC6-28B2-4EBB-BFED-8F4969648862.gif

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
We care. Maybe it's therapeutic knowing that his story is being heard, instead of ignored. The soundcloud plays have gone up over 1000% from where they were. IF YOU DON'T CARE SO MUCH WHY ARE YOU HERE! haha

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
*Here's me pretending not to care. Don't mind me while I rebuttal everything you post and search the internet for clever gif's*