Let's discuss it

I like the ones with wings. Hard working and efficient. Must have been invented by a man. Also, has anyone ever notice how the tampon/pad isle at the store is the most fragrant?

over9five

Staff member
I like the ones with wings. Hard working and efficient. Must have been invented by a man. Also, has anyone ever notice how the tampon/pad isle at the store is the most fragrant?
I was reading a thread the other day where someone mentioned how happy those women in those commercials always are. There must be something really wonderful about that time of the month!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A while back I went to the store on my way home from work ( still in uniform of course) and I got a text msg from my wife asking me to pick up a feminine hygiene product while I was there. OK, no big deal, its just another item to put in the cart, I've done it many times before. So I go down "that" aisle, only to meet a lady who lives on my route AND her 12 yr old daughter who were in the middle of a discussion about what sort of product the daughter needed. To make matters worse, they were standing directly in front of the item I was supposed to get. I had to interrupt their conversation and ask them to move, they both recognized me as "their" driver, they were embarrassed, I was embarrased, and the whole thing was just an awkward pain in the ass!