Let's Hope The Courts Overrule Joe

vantexan

Manafort was not the coffee boy. He was the campaign chairman.
Didn't he get prosecuted for something that happened long ago that another prosecutor decided not to prosecute him for? Mueller and company used that to try to pressure him into giving them something on Trump.

fishtm2001

Didn't he get prosecuted for something that happened long ago that another prosecutor decided not to prosecute him for? Mueller and company used that to try to pressure him into giving them something on Trump.
Manafort, sharing t poling data with a Russian intelligence officer is the smoking gun in terms of how the Trump campaign was involved in it.

fishtm2001

Basically, Judge Amy Jackson concluded that DOJ had affirmatively misled the court in its filings as to the memo’s contents. And she affirmed what most of us people already knew: Barr politicized DOJ in unprecedented ways in order to cover for former donald rather than acting in the best interests of the American people, as the country’s top prosecutor pledges to do. You should be thrilled that Biden and Garland are asking her to not release the un-redacted memo.

vantexan

Basically, Judge Amy Jackson concluded that DOJ had affirmatively misled the court in its filings as to the memo’s contents. And she affirmed what most of us people already knew: Barr politicized DOJ in unprecedented ways in order to cover for former donald rather than acting in the best interests of the American people, as the country’s top prosecutor pledges to do. You should be thrilled that Biden and Garland are asking her to not release the un-redacted memo.
Could be that the memo contains info very embarrassing to Biden. Why else would they try to stop its release?

floridays

No one is as big of an uneducated gullible jackass you present yourself as, it's not possible.
You must have been the girl presented with one of the two most common lies.

The first most common is,

The check is in the mail

The second, pertaining to you is

I promise not to cum in your mouth.

You jackasses never quit.

Just my opinion

fishtm2001

Could be that the memo contains info very embarrassing to Biden. Why else would they try to stop its release?
I'm guessing they are worried about setting a precedent for future administrations. Dema always try to play nice while the gop has a take no prisoners approach.
Garland could be sympathetic to the view that DOJ’s role is not to worry bad press for a president who happens to be under investigation, but instead to take the facts and the law where they lead him, politics aside.
So I'm guessing that nothing about this news is good news for donald.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

No one is as big of an uneducated gullible jackass you present yourself as, it's not possible.
You must have been the girl presented with one of the two most common lies.

The first most common is,

The check is in the mail

The second, pertaining to you is

I promise not to cum in your mouth.

You jackasses never quit.

Just my opinion
DOJ had told her “that the Attorney General was in fact wrestling with a difficult decision about a high-profile criminal prosecution,” the reality was instead about political spin. Barr lied.

vantexan

I'm guessing they are worried about setting a precedent for future administrations. Dema always try to play nice while the gop has a take no prisoners approach.
Garland could be sympathetic to the view that DOJ’s role is not to worry bad press for a president who happens to be under investigation, but instead to take the facts and the law where they lead him, politics aside.
So I'm guessing that nothing about this news is good news for donald.
Dems always try to play nice? Dems are suddenly wanting to protect Trump? :rofl: