letter carriers master key

sendagain

I used keys at several buildings and nobody ever was concerned about it. It makes your life somewhat easier and don't we all need that? The letter carrier can open any security door on their route and nobody ever makes any noise about it. They have some kind of master key that will get them into the lobbies where the mail boxes are. I often wanted us to have the same favor of the government, but that was never made possible to us.

tarbar66

Back when loop detail with delivery notes was added to the Diad our OMS added all the door codes. That way whoever had that section was able to get in.

When we still had small feeder aircraft both of the airports we used had special gate codes for UPS. The computer system kept track of who opened gates at what time and there were cameras that TSA or the law enforcement could see who was at the gate.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes it makes it easier and I love that, but what happens when something comes missing, from a place that I have a key to? Like a semi with a hydrogen tank on it. No nothing was ever said to me, but ...............paranoia never hurt me.