Letter for missed punch out

I apologize for jumping right in without introducing myself properly but I'm in hot water for not punching out a few times. Any other employees at other stations having this issue? How is it being handled?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I apologize for jumping right in without introducing myself properly but I'm in hot water for not punching out a few times. Any other employees at other stations having this issue? How is it being handled?

I've gotten two OLCC's for not punching out, but that was before the electronic punch in/out. Not sure how it's being handled now.

mike1646

I don't know what a PP is but the few times that I have forgotten to punch out, well not forgotten but sometimes in the Diad you hit on the screen and it doesn't work the Sup that does the time cards will clock me out at the time I arrived to the building.

I don't know what a PP is but the few times that I have forgotten to punch out, well not forgotten but sometimes in the Diad you hit on the screen and it doesn't work the Sup that does the time cards will clock me out at the time I arrived to the building.
PP = Power Pad. Maybe it's just a difference in terminology but I'm not familiar with "Diad". So... if you leave without clocking out... they'll do it for you at your "end on road" time? They're threatening to FIRE me for not clocking out. How can there be so much disparity in the standards?

Express Courier

I've "forgotten" to clock out 2 or 3 times, although I'm pretty sure I clocked out but just forgot to hit the confirm prompt on the screen. Which apparently won't register as you clocking out if you don't confirm it. Stupid. Anyway nothing came of it. Was just informed "hey you forgot to clock out so we punched you out at the time you ended work on the PP." No actual olcc just reminded to please make sure I punch out all the way.

I've "forgotten" to clock out 2 or 3 times, although I'm pretty sure I clocked out but just forgot to hit the confirm prompt on the screen. Which apparently won't register as you clocking out if you don't confirm it. Stupid. Anyway nothing came of it. Was just informed "hey you forgot to clock out so we punched you out at the time you ended work on the PP." No actual olcc just reminded to please make sure I punch out all the way.

How long ago?

mike1646

It happened to me a couple of weeks ago, that's just the way it happens. You hit the confirm key and it doesn't do it.
The clocked me out at "end of road" time like you said.

But isn't that the whole reason fedex got sued a few years back? For unpaid time? Like... Your end on road wasn't the last work you did. You did your courier report and printed your time card... Etc.