Liam is a strong believer in TDU

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Interesting how everyone is using Liam to attack Timmy on the premise that TS is TDU.
Liam is TDU so this does not make sense.

Who you going to believe?

What are you going to believe?

Are you going to think for yourself?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Interesting how everyone is using Liam to attack Timmy on the premise that TS is TDU.

But he also has the goods on Timmy.
Are you saying they are both liars?

I believe that you are a retired corporate upser. You really have no grasp of this. You aren't involved and never will be other than being a member of a ups site. Back in 1971 you spent three months in the trenches. This gives you zero teamster credibility.

hyena

I believe that you are a retired corporate upser. You really have no grasp of this. You aren't involved and never will be other than being a member of a ups site. Back in 1971 you spent three months in the trenches. This gives you zero teamster credibility.
But he does retired corporate upser not so different then some of today's union leaders.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I believe that you are a retired corporate upser. You really have no grasp of this. You aren't involved and never will be other than being a member of a ups site. Back in 1973 you spent three months in the trenches. This gives you zero teamster credibility.
So? That's more than Hoffa Jr. had.

It was 1973 - 1979 anyway.

So? That's more than Hoffa Jr. had.

It was 1973 - 1979 anyway.
Troll post. You were a corporate employee. You know nothing of a teamsters struggles. You probably retired with 5 million in stock a million dollar 401k a pension that pay you 90k. You have no clue absolutely no understanding of the teamsters. You just want to troll.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Troll post. You were a corporate employee. You know nothing of a teamsters struggles. You probably retired with 5 million in stock a million dollar 401k a pension that pay you 90k. You have no clue absolutely no understanding of the teamsters. You just want to troll.
"I learned everything I know about trolling from you."

hyena

image.jpg
Oh oh pick me pick me lmao