Liberals Leaving California

quad decade guy

From top to bottom. So, Democraps/Liberals(same thing).....what's up? Going to Texas? Why? Btw, we don't want ya. You'll just friend this place up too.

I find it interesting the guy that friend'd up San Francisco has moved to LA and promises to do the same. So, as CA continues to implode, will the residents actually realize what is happening and try and change it? The old frog in the pot of water comes to mind.

I went through LA and North every week. We NEVER spent any money or stopped for anything while there. No place to park, no easy access to anything. 55 mph hell. Only place like this in the US we went through. NJ/NY very similar. Both Demo states.

There is oil everywhere in CA. Yet gas is twice as expensive. Hmmm. Yet housing is twice as expensive...hmmm

Now, law enforcement has announced Less crime fighting. LESS. The folks who can make their living somewhere else are leaving in droves. Why?

over9five

Staff member
Texas has already started feeling the effects of Californians moving in. Sad thing to see.
New Hampshire used to be good too, but Massholes moving there have pretty much ruined it.

vantexan

Only two kind of people in the world.

Texans and those who wish they were.
Spent 11 years in Texas. There are two kinds of Texans. The nicest, kindest, friendliest people you'll ever meet. And the meanest, gossiping, stab you in the back kind. I'm in Texas now. Get glimpses of both.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All the land area below Concord , NH is considered as part of Massachusetts.
True NHers are located north of Concord, NH.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I've thought about moving to Texas, housing prices aren't too bad and I like bbq and texmex. I think about AZ and NM as well.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
From top to bottom. So, Democraps/Liberals(same thing).....what's up? Going to Texas? Why? Btw, we don't want ya. You'll just friend this place up too.

I find it interesting the guy that friend'd up San Francisco has moved to LA and promises to do the same. So, as CA continues to implode, will the residents actually realize what is happening and try and change it? The old frog in the pot of water comes to mind.

I went through LA and North every week. We NEVER spent any money or stopped for anything while there. No place to park, no easy access to anything. 55 mph hell. Only place like this in the US we went through. NJ/NY very similar. Both Demo states.

There is oil everywhere in CA. Yet gas is twice as expensive. Hmmm. Yet housing is twice as expensive...hmmm

Now, law enforcement has announced Less crime fighting. LESS. The folks who can make their living somewhere else are leaving in droves. Why?
Fools in the North East move south in order to flee sky high taxes caused by one party Democrat rule, and then, they mess up another state by electing tax and spend candidates. They cannot connect the dots?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fools in the North East move south in order to flee sky high taxes caused by one party Democrat rule, and then, they mess up another state by electing tax and spend candidates. They cannot connect the dots?
That is definitely happening here in Georgia ... such a shame!

I hate NE Liberals ... arrogant, snotty and dumb as :poop: !