Libertarians Are Such A Dangerous Lot!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The USA existed for 150 years as a mostly Libertarian form of Government.
A small National Government with no welfare/social programs.
I can't recall any incidences of "... apes throwing :censored2: and killing each other."

Just another LibTurd making s:censored2:t up and presenting it as rational and logical thought.
I know LibTurs hate history but sometimes it will help y'all to not look like lying fools.

What was the life expectancy during those glorious days?
How about travel? How was that during this golden era of yesteryear?
Education how was that?
Infant mortality rate?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I can't recall any incidences of "... apes throwing :censored2: and killing each other."
Not at all. The colonies decided to unite as states. Why?
OK
Now I know what you are talking about ... sort of ... maybe?
The colonies decided to form themselves as States within the United States of America (USA).
The reasons are mainly economic and for a unified resistance to outside forces ... mainly the British Empire.
They created the Union so that all people are created equal, and that these people have fundamental rights, such as liberty, free speech, freedom of religion, due process of law, and freedom of assembly.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What was the life expectancy during those glorious days?
How about travel? How was that during this golden era of yesteryear?
Education how was that?
Infant mortality rate?
The days you are referring to were from 1776 to around 1936.
The conditions in the USA were comparable to other 1st world nations.
Life expectancy in the USA was comparable to Western Europe.
Travel in this period was also comparable to Western Europe except the later years when Hitler built the Autobahn.
Education was also on par with the Prussian Empire (The best in Western Europe) except in agrarian areas where education was not needed since agrarian cultures did not need to have people report to work and work in a synchronize work environment. Northern Industrial areas in the USA were comparable to the Prussian Educational system.
Infant mortality rates were also comparable to Western Europe and these infant mortality rates were the main reason for lower life expectancy in the USA and Western Europe.

I don't think you thought your question through very well but if you think about my answers to your question, maybe you can rephrase your question so it better reflects whatever thought were going through your head.

As an aside, the USA still structures our school systems around the Prussian Educational system of a developing Industrial culture. The USA should focus on Informational Age needs along with the remaining Industrial Age needs (ie. Vocational Schools).
Unfortunately, neith DemWits or Repugs have transformed our Education System to meet the needs of today ... much less tomorrow.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Travel in this period was also comparable to Western Europe except the later years when Hitler built the Autobahn.
Education was also on par with the Prussian Empire (The best in Western Europe) except in agrarian areas where education was not needed since agrarian cultures did not need to have people report to work and work in a synchronize work environment. Northern Industrial areas in the USA were comparable to the Prussian Educational system.
Infant mortality rates were also comparable to Western Europe and these infant mortality rates were the main reason for lower life expectancy in the USA and Western Europe.

I don't think you thought your question through very well but if you think about my answers to your question, maybe you can rephrase your question so it better reflects whatever thought were going through your head.

As an aside, the USA still structures our school systems around the Prussian Educational system of a developing Industrial culture. The USA should focus on Informational Age needs along with the remaining Industrial Age needs (ie. Vocational Schools).
Unfortunately, neith DemWits or Repugs have transformed our Education System to meet the needs of today ... much less tomorrow.
But the Prussian model (also developed in England, 1870 education act) sure does develop obedient, punctual factory workers!

vantexan

I can remember a number of adults back when I was a kid who could barely sign their name. Some just made a mark. A lot of kids quit school early to go to work during the Great Depression. My grandfather quit after 8th grade to help support the family.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So what you are advocating is mediocrity. You're OK with "comparable". A strong central government is what made us a world power , a weakened one got us a civil war

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
this whole thread is illogical.

libertarians are loners they have never been part of any group including a "lot"
I hate the thought of belonging to any "group".

upload_2019-11-9_13-38-52.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You are a (Groucho) Marxist
Funny

I have seen groups do so much stupid and destructive crap in my lifetime that I detest groups of any kind.
I’m sure some are positive but groups tend to take away individual rights from others not in the group.
In other words, groups tend to be exclusive in nature.