License check?

Andwhett

simple question. When and how often is your actual license checked throughout your career. I do know about the voluntary ticket confession every year, but is that a license check?

jaker

trolling
They know when you licence is going to expire and when you renew it you give them a copy . No reason to check again until it expires

Turdferguson

Just a turd
simple question. When and how often is your actual license checked throughout your career. I do know about the voluntary ticket confession every year, but is that a license check?
You're a bonus driver so you should be good to go
Signed a package for a customer as he requested the day before, after doing so the package ends up missing and being worth around 12k. No it wasn’t placed in high value and the customer usually meets me on road to sign for his packages. This is a high end neighborhood and is not a busy street. I don’t have proof of the request and after the meeting with loss prevention and after making my statement. I was notified that I am suspended, pending investigation. This happened on a Thursday and am being told to return next week for a meeting.

Note* I am a scratch driver and I make bonus about 3 days a week.

I’m basically trying to see what to prepare for, what the possible outcomes are other than termination if any.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I don’t beleive you.
Who cares
giphy (16).gif