Lies by Politicians

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
While the words he spoke were indeed less than admirable, you have to admit that his blunt honesty was refreshing, especially for a politician.
If that was such a refreshing,honest statement ask yourself why,oh why didn't he go on faux news to tell his story???Another 1%er,who when they receive a entitlement it's fine,but hell a family who gets food stamps are moochers... This from a guy who would not release tax records ....Honest,refreshing not.....

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Don't be poor?

That's a good start, perhaps better would be 'be born rich'.

Seems to work for some, others work their way up. Many are knocked down on their way up. 'Who's your daddy?' seems to be the operative phrase. I heard it first in your home State.

I'm guessing you can trace your family back to the Olgethorpe's.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The judge should be hung high from the rafters !!
There are family members from 4 dead people who have to see this brat live his life!!! Probation will probably be doing origami in community centers. What a crock.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's a good start, perhaps better would be 'be born rich'.

Seems to work for some, others work their way up. Many are knocked down on their way up. 'Who's your daddy?' seems to be the operative phrase. I heard it first in your home State.

I'm guessing you can trace your family back to the Olgethorpe's.
Not hardly ... no ancestors from Savannah. Mostly Irish and most came over after the Civil War but one was in the Union and came back down to the South. A "secret" that some in the family disavow.
I make sure I bring it up at family reunions.:devil3:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Overall, every politician lies at some point, but RONALD REAGAN told some whoppers during his 8 years in office, and some of them damaged this country for decades to come.

Ronald Reagans "brian williams" moment:

""But Reagan’s fabrications also included whoppers about conflict zones reminiscent of those put forth by Williams and Clinton. During Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir’s November 1983 visit to the U.S., Reagan told Shamir that during his service in the U.S. Army film corps, he and fellow members of his unit personally shot footage of the Nazis’ concentration camps as they were liberated. Reagan would tell this story again to others, including Holocaust survivor Simon Wiesenthal. But Reagan was never present at the camps’ liberation. Instead, he spent the war in Culver City, California, where he processed footage from the liberation of the camps.""

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/07/ron...president_had_quite_a_brian_williams_problem/

The list is endless.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Overall, every politician lies at some point, but RONALD REAGAN told some whoppers during his 8 years in office, and some of them damaged this country for decades to come.

""But Reagan’s fabrications also included whoppers about conflict zones reminiscent of those put forth by Williams and Clinton. During Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir’s November 1983 visit to the U.S., Reagan told Shamir that during his service in the U.S. Army film corps, he and fellow members of his unit personally shot footage of the Nazis’ concentration camps as they were liberated. Reagan would tell this story again to others, including Holocaust survivor Simon Wiesenthal. But Reagan was never present at the camps’ liberation. Instead, he spent the war in Culver City, California, where he processed footage from the liberation of the camps.""

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/07/ron...president_had_quite_a_brian_williams_problem/

The list is endless.

TOS.
If the list is endless like you claim, you should have no trouble putting out his top 10 lies.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

The list is endless.

TOS.
Looks like ULTRA CONSERVATIVE Ron Reagan Jr. was in on the "lie" too.

"When I was 12," Reagan recalled, "My father said he had something to show me. He said, "I think you're old enough to see the worst that humans can do to one another.'" Reagan said his Dad reached into a closet, found a dusty old film canister, and put the celluloid contents on the family film projector. "It was raw, unedited newsreel film of the liberation of Auschwitz," Reagan Jr. said, recalling his shock and horror as a boy seeing for the first time the stacked-up bodies and the walking dead.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2010/05/blumenthal_reagan_and_the_big.html#ixzz3SFw3LYRM
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Figures a Republican hater like TOS would go around spreading lies about Reagan.