Life Insurance question.

upsmaninmi

Anyone have life insurance that allows a payroll deduction? I'm 37, my mom just passed and it has really made me start thinking and planning for my family. Thanks group.

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just get it through UNION LABOR LIFE. You will see something come through the mail on it. Once you sign up they will just take it out automatically out of your checking account. You wont even see it come out of there really and its pretty inexpensive.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you not responsible enough to work the money money into your budget?

Depending on your kids age if you have any but a 20-30 years term insurance plan should cover u just fine.

Cementups

Box Monkey

But automatic is far easier than having to manage your own money. I have all my money transferred into different accounts automatically through my credit union. Check gets deposited and then the credit union divvies up my money. Easy peasy!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But automatic is far easier than having to manage your own money. I have all my money transferred into different accounts automatically through my credit union. Check gets deposited and then the credit union divvies up my money. Easy peasy!
We have a driver that I think has direct deposit into like 4-5 different accounts.

Cementups

Box Monkey
We have a driver that I think has direct deposit into like 4-5 different accounts.

Mine goes into my account. Then my CU deposits money into our joint account at my wife's bank. Then my CU distributes money into a few other accounts within my account for chirstmas, vacation and savings. What ever is left pays for my car, cell and cable and me stuff.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Depending on your kids age if you have any but a 20-30 years term insurance plan should cover u just fine.

I looked into it just because it would have been easier like using the credit union. Nothing to mail, no headaches. The rates weren't competitive enough to do it though.

There are some good search tools that give great rates on term from a lot of companies. Don't want to mention name but think gecko...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
https://www.zanderins.com/term/instantquote.aspx

Take a look at Zander insurance, they are a broker and shop different companies. I can tell you right now I pay 515 for a 20yr 1mil term at preferred plus. You get discounts with these companies when you pay once a year vs installments, so keep that in mind. If you're concerned about your family, term insurance is probably the single best thing you could do for them if anything would happen to you, besides staying alive.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'd also like to mention I changed companies when I found the one I'm currently with, Banner Life. I just looked up a quote from them based on my age 37, and it's about 120 bucks more a year than what I locked in just last year, just to let you know.

brown bomber

brown bomber
when I was your age , I didn't plan on passing away however I also took out a policy that would pay off the home, and leave enough to pay for the kids education, and have a few bucks ($200,000) left over......every life and situation is different, talk to a Certified Planner

upsmaninmi

I will. Wasn't expecting my mom to pass at 60, she had a small policy that covered her funeral. I want to make sure my wife and kids aren't left with any financial burden, that's all. (Just in case).

Sent using BrownCafe App