Life insurance

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm in the credit union which is deducted from the paycheck. That would be an easy way to do it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Anyone have use a insurance company that will deduct dues from your paycheck?
Just pay yearly, most insurance companies( car included) give a "discount" for paying yearly or when your policy is due up. I use "discount" because I could just as easily say they charge you an interest rate spread out amongst payments through your policy term. Do a little math on how much of a "discount" they give you for the yearly vs monthly vs weekly and you'll be shocked.

Indecisi0n

Just pay yearly, most insurance companies( car included) give a "discount" for paying yearly or when your policy is due up. I use "discount" because I could just as easily say they charge you an interest rate spread out amongst payments through your policy term. Do a little math on how much of a "discount" they give you for the yearly vs monthly vs weekly and you'll be shocked.
I

A
G
R
E
E

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would think someone asking if the dues can be deducted from their paycheck would not have the resources to pay for a full year at a time.

upsmaninmi

I would think someone asking if the dues can be deducted from their paycheck would not have the resources to pay for a full year at a time.
It's no wonder people think UPS drivers are Richard Heads. A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. I asked if anyone has their life insurance premiums taken directly from their paycheck. Plain and simple.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It's no wonder people think UPS drivers are Richard Heads. A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. I asked if anyone has their life insurance premiums taken directly from their paycheck. Plain and simple.
Only things I know of that are directly take out of checks are 401k, union dues, and any garnishments (tax liens. Child support, ect)