Life story

Sparkey86

How many times do you deliver to somebody that likes to take that opportunity to give you their life story, problems, etc? Not people you know well but total strangers? Just curious if this is just a problem I have.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
How many times do you deliver to somebody that likes to take that opportunity to give you their life story, problems, etc? Not people you know well but total strangers? Just curious if this is just a problem I have.
A lot of times I think I am on a hidden camera joke show with stuff people tell me, I need to remind myself not to laugh , and just keep on keeping on.....

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
No. It happens every now and then. Usually older guys. They need to talk to someone. You were in the right place at the right time. For them anyway. Otherwise they need to talk to the WIFE. OR,they are just alone

Sparkey86

I feel for people most of the time and I don't want to be rude. Some are just nuts though. I actually love it when it happens with the OCS is with me. He loses his mind...

CHALLY9TX

No. It happens every now and then. Usually older guys. They need to talk to someone. You were in the right place at the right time. For them anyway. Otherwise they need to talk to the WIFE. OR,they are just alone

Yeah it's always the older people. They have good stories for the most part.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Since I was a bartender every one tells me everything. I guess I just look like I care. I had a dear friend that people just spill their guts when I am around. She said its a gift I have, can I regift it.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I delivered to a lot of older folks when I bumped off boxes. A lot of them have no one to talk to and you may be the only person they see all week. They may be widowers or their kids no longer have time for them. I had a soft spot for the elderly. Sometimes I'd come back on weekends and visit them or bring them food. I'd try and spend a couple of minutes talking to them on route if they wanted to talk. I figure I'd make that time up later in the day somewhere. We will all be old sometime. Oops, I'm already there! lol:ohmy:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When she got to the part, "one time in band camp", I ran faster than a runner-gunner with 5 stops left!