Light volume

Purplepackage

Has anyone had exceptionally light volume this week? Generally it slows down but I feel like it's extremely light this year.

Saturday volume was so light last Saturday I had a hard time getting my 4 hours of OT in lol

dezguy

It has been very slow for me and the guys in my workgroup. We're chalking it up to March break but I'm kinda hoping things pick up a bit next week.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Light is not in anyones vocalbulary down here. They wont budge on putting in one route to help 6 drivers and help the new dispatcher who has never driven before. You fedex people need to help Big Brown.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's exactly what Fred S is afraid of.

He's afraid, but not short-term. The fact that Freight is NLRA makes it so much easier to organize. Please notice that the Teamsters are actively involved in the organizing campaign, which is why it's succeeding.

At Express, it's nearly impossible. Fred knows it, and that's why he spends so much trying to keep the RLA. He has even held vendors hostage, as when he put a clause in the contract for Boeing 777s that if the RLA was amended in any way that would make it easier for us to organize, he could cancel the deal.

True.

Slick silver

Heck I would love to find out what station has lower volume, heck I'm still out running 10 to 11 hrs a day. Can't remember the last time I only ran a 40 hr week. Can't remember the last time I was home around 3 pm