Live band day?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Wtf is this stupid :censored2:? Today is literally the first day of Saturday ground for our center so I come in to the preload and start doing my pull

2 hours later I notice a catering van and a drum set being set up

Another hour later there's a complete live band playing what is jazz I think? ( :censored2:ing elevator music if you ask me) and breakfast being served... Suits walking around with their kids and wives. Like literally :censored2:ing strollers and everything.

Sorry I'm not watching my mouth because you decided to bring your kids to this filthy place at 4 in the morning on a gosh darn saturday

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
IMG_0646.GIF
Sounds groovy. I was always super hungry after preload, so I would probably be stuffing my fat face with all that free food.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Wtf is this stupid :censored2:? Today is literally the first day of Saturday ground for our center so I come in to the preload and start doing my pull

2 hours later I notice a catering van and a drum set being set up

Another hour later there's a complete live band playing what is jazz I think? ( :censored2:ing elevator music if you ask me) and breakfast being served... Suits walking around with their kids and wives. Like literally :censored2:ing strollers and everything.

Sorry I'm not watching my mouth because you decided to bring your kids to this filthy place at 4 in the morning on a gosh darn saturday

Did you request the band play some LOG? :thumbup1:

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Did you request the band play some LOG? :thumbup1:

There was one day a few months back they had a radio on a Sirius station I think. Had some hit and miss trivium and all that remains, even a little ghost... My jaw dropped when I heard still echoes come on. Not even 2 minutes in they changed it to some softer station. What a load of :censored2:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

I'm bulking right now and need to be full constantly

Roid rage.... much ?

You filled out a job application, wanting to work at UPS.

Are you regretting that decision ?

Part-time @ UPS and Amazon ?

Shouldn't someone with your obvious capabilities.... be able to hold

a full-time job ? Just trying to understand the anger.

Do you still live with your parents ?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Roid rage.... much ?

Part-time @ UPS and Amazon ?

Shouldn't someone with your obvious capabilities.... be able to hold

a full-time job ? Just trying to understand the anger.

Do you still live with your parents ?

Haha brother... The anger is from the world we live in

No I will never do steroids... I will however try sarms in the near future. Yes I am back at my parents house because my roommate put a restraining order on me, but my girlfriend of 5 years just got a job with her associates degree finally so my own place is on the horizon.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

No I will never do steroids... I will however try sarms in the near future. Yes I am back at my parents house because my roommate put a restraining order on me, but my girlfriend of 5 years just got a job with her associates degree finally so my own place is on the horizon.
are you in a band

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

it sounds like you got the anger in you randall

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

God yes... The union has no balls and its only getting worse. The money really attracted me to driving but I realize how much :censored2:ing bull:censored2: it is so I'm not going down that road. Peak is on the horizon but after...

Idk what I'm going to do brother but right now the weekend is here and I'm getting :censored2:ing drunk. Cheers to you and your family my man.