Lmao

AB831

665A8D8F-1EAD-4E9B-9FB0-DDAFA84C5D2C.jpeg

floridays

All silliness aside, @59 Dano what do you make of this?
Exactly what are they trying to accomplish with this silly trinket? For the most part we aren't native American Indians, and Manhattan was purchased with beads and trinkets long ago.
What's the game?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Well whoever does wear one of these might as well have “I drink Fred’s Kool-Aid“ tattooed across their forehead.

bacha29

We've all seen this before many times. many places and in many different scenarios but the intent is the same.Trying to make nobody's feel like their somebody ahead of bad news coming in the near future. As in no raise and deep cuts in benefits.
Ground was always one for their cheap little awards. Annoyances that were nothing short of embarrassing to the people who received them and insulting of the intelligence of their coworkers.

HedleyLamarr

Good Lord, that is an ugly pin!! Lol, I would probably trash that thing. This is what we got at my station.

Attachments

• 20200704_113236.jpg
    20200704_113236.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 109

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
All silliness aside, @59 Dano what do you make of this?
Exactly what are they trying to accomplish with this silly trinket? For the most part we aren't native American Indians, and Manhattan was purchased with beads and trinkets long ago.
What's the game?

Some people like their jobs and like working for FedEx.